One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-16 19:50:16

Villas

Me and other eight eves spawned in a huge town

I just spawned in a huge town and after that a lot eves spawned as well. I could count nine of them. I've lived in this town about three times this week, but it was dead when we spawned there. We started a fire and boom. Baby boom, more than twelve babies at once, I spent my life naming and feeding babies, because no one was doing that, it was a chaos. Even after getting old, I kept feeding and naming them, I could see some great grandchildren because the town has a lot of food and everyone survived. The population there when I died was about thirty-forty people. Let's see how much families survive there, I love multi family towns.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3578852

w5Lx7oi.jpg
jJvJgPq.jpg

Last edited by Villas (2019-04-10 17:41:11)

#2 2019-03-16 19:54:12

Villas

Re: Me and other eight eves spawned in a huge town

Also, I had some Lilly Caul descendent and one of them, killed a girl, but people massive cursed the wrong Lilly Caul, the first one and I think she was sent to donkey town. It's a pitty, because she was a good girl and paid for someone else's mistake.

#3 2019-03-16 20:05:44

Amon

There was a murder spree a while ago, somebody was purposefully targetting black characters!

My favourite all time lives are Unity Dawn, who was married to Sachin Gedeon.
Art!!

PIES 2.0 <- Pie diversification mod

#4 2019-03-16 20:12:10

karltown_veteran

Villas wrote:

I just spawned in a huge town and after that a lot eves spawned as well. I could count nine of them. I've lived in this town about three times this week, but it was dead when we spawned there. We started a fire and boom. Baby boom, more than twelve babies at once, I spent my life naming and feeding babies, because no one was doing that, it was a chaos. Even after getting old, I kept feeding and naming them, I could see some great grandchildren because the town has a lot of food and everyone survived. The population there when I died was about thirty-forty people. Let's see how much families survive there, I love multi family towns.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3805231

https://imgur.com/w5Lx7oi.jpg
https://imgur.com/jJvJgPq.jpg

I was in the first picture, I'm the frizzy brunette wearing a wool hat, a shawl and a loincloth. My name was Lisa (I died like three minutes ago), and that was the life I crossed "bang someone not related to you" off my bang list.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#5 2019-03-16 20:17:25

fragilityh14

do you think the center of the spiral landed on it after a reset? That's the only thing I could imagine, but I thought the spiral was supposed to totally move to a new location each time.

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#6 2019-03-16 20:45:57

BlueDiamondAvatar

Center of the spiral moves to the location of the highest generation character at the time that the restart began.  So it is often a large town, and many eves show up quickly.

--Blue Diamond

I aim to leave behind a world that is easier for people to live in that it was before I got there.

#7 2019-03-16 21:08:47

futurebird

This is the town where Toxic was a drug dealer. LOL what a location.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#8 2019-03-16 21:23:16

Villas

fragilityh14 wrote:

do you think the center of the spiral landed on it after a reset? That's the only thing I could imagine, but I thought the spiral was supposed to totally move to a new location each time.

It wasn't. But it was very near to the center. The game reseted and everyone died, I played about one hour and in second life i was in a Eve camp with two eves and, after that life, I spawned as an Eve in that town, i think Jason made that on purpose to test something may be, this town was the most developed town before the update, may be he felt sorry for killing that huge town and decide to spawn a lot of eves there, but it's a theory. When I was old they finished the bell tower, so many eves found the place, I was borned as a child of a Eve that was going to bell town,a lot of families live there now. The Eve spiral is running 2K away from the town now.

P.S: And also, my caul lineage turned into ginger lineage now lol.
P.S2: And a strange thing, Eve Dark was my little sister: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3805231

Last edited by Villas (2019-03-16 21:25:51)

#9 2019-03-16 23:56:17

Baker

Yeah.....

This is why I don't like playing on update days, absolute chaos.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#10 2019-03-17 01:32:17

Luniatji

It was fun though. I was Eve dark- not your sis no- and spawned outside the village, I think.. two hundred blocks away? Was running around for a good spot and found a full set of clothes (shirt, pants, backpacks, shoes, hat) but all decayed so I thought "Hm.. somewhere around here has to be a village." Also because one of the shoes was an "old boot" from fishing and.. which random eve  decides to fish?

So, my son Monsterscarer (Monsterratt, what is that for name?) and me got on the walk together. Monsterscarer didnt scare the mobs though, so he got stung by a mosquito and died. I myself ran further searching. On the way I made Raphael, Boyd and Anothermouth- Anori-. Just before we came there, I got my first girl Girliegirl. And then we found it! A city! I ran inside a huge building and happily announced "Hi! I am Eve!" not knowing that there were five other eves lol. Then I got to raising kids, running around, finding a whole set of clothes on the end of an road and formally, naming kids. Lots of kids. My kids, other kids, strange kids. First normal names till I couldn't think about a name and named the last kid I named "Poopface". Poopface Dark, your welcome!

I'm also in that first image, im the old lady with a bowl of green beans! My daughter just told me there were no babies with our lastname, so I named a couple of others. Sadly, after I came back later, no-one had our surname.

#11 2019-03-17 01:56:25

Moepenmoes

This village is still going strong as of a moment ago: mQXx9tz.jpg

It's full of people from like five different families. There are also other settlements nearby.

P.S.: To the person looking for "Leyla", I'm her. If you know me and if you are that person who has been looking for me, please confirm by responding to me with the name(s) you used when we met:)

(My codeword as baby was "Q")

Last edited by Moepenmoes (2019-03-17 01:59:52)

#12 2019-03-17 01:57:07

Carrot-Seedling

I was there just now! Someone was dealing "crack bonsai trees".
The whole place spiraled into a murder spree and puppy factory. It was hilarious. And it's probably a very dead town. I was killed there.

Fun town.

You have now laid eyes upon the one and only Raidan Allcock on the leaderboards. tongue

#13 2019-03-17 02:01:48

Moepenmoes

Carrot-Seedling wrote:

I was there just now! Someone was dealing "crack bonsai trees".
The whole place spiraled into a murder spree and puppy factory. It was hilarious. And it's probably a very dead town. I was killed there.

Fun town.

I was there too the last couple of hours. I went by the name of Leyla. There are settlements around the big town still. I went to investigate the southern one about an hour ago, and someone in that town shot me in the back with an arrow as soon as I was alone with her. Tried to run back to the big city to warn them about her, but I died before I reached the city.

Honestly today was the most fun I've had in OHOL so far (got a little over 100 hours player). Loved how crowded it was and how I kept meeting the same people after being reborn.

Last edited by Moepenmoes (2019-03-17 02:02:59)

#14 2019-03-17 02:05:19

fragilityh14

this caused an absolutely crazy population pattern. I was born into the big town and decided i didn't want to do there so i did a rare /die

I was born in a small village with a lot of problems 1.7 from my home marker, the waterloo family, and when it became clear there were no girls, I began to travel to the man village. 400 tiles away I found 4th-6th cousins. I continued to travel, trying to see how things were between there and home, and i unfortunately hit a bore, amazing ending up right near my niece, after the nearest person i had see in family since leaving was like a 4th cousin three times removed. presumably another traveller dying at the same spot, which i crazy because it was 500 tiles away from home

There was another small dead camp between mine and the live camp I found, very strange.

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#15 2019-03-17 07:06:22

Candyann

This was my orig town as Eve Blackbear:
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3789121

It lived 83 generations until the update killed it.

Glad to see it being of use.

#16 2019-03-17 07:58:52

Star

karltown_veteran wrote:
Villas wrote:

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3805231

https://imgur.com/w5Lx7oi.jpg
https://imgur.com/jJvJgPq.jpg

I was in the first picture, I'm the frizzy brunette wearing a wool hat, a shawl and a loincloth. My name was Lisa (I died like three minutes ago), and that was the life I crossed "bang someone not related to you" off my bang list.

So that was you asking... I was too busy trying to stop the famine

Bob <3

#17 2019-03-17 08:40:04

w0wma

i hope that this town is still alive so that i can spawn in it, and see what families survived and what perished. but from previous posts it seems as if the cauls died.

#18 2019-03-17 14:07:36

Moepenmoes

w0wma wrote:

i hope that this town is still alive so that i can spawn in it, and see what families survived and what perished. but from previous posts it seems as if the cauls died.

It's still alive. I just spawned in it.

#19 2019-03-17 15:29:58

Sanshuba

There was a bell tower town 7K tiles away this town, straight north. I know it’s straight north, because once, before the update and before the bell was built, I head a bell from that city, took a horse and went there.
Now I did the same, I bring a horse (since we can’t use horses with a cart), and went north, 7,1k away, I was able to see my trails, I wanted to trigger the bell there since the town was dead, but I couldn’t find the city, it’s like it disappeared. Does Jason wipe big towns or I just mistaken the path?

#20 2019-03-17 15:36:46

Starknight_One

Sanshuba wrote:

There was a bell tower town 7K tiles away this town, straight north. I know it’s straight north, because once, before the update and before the bell was built, I head a bell from that city, took a horse and went there.
Now I did the same, I bring a horse (since we can’t use horses with a cart), and went north, 7,1k away, I was able to see my trails, I wanted to trigger the bell there since the town was dead, but I couldn’t find the city, it’s like it disappeared. Does Jason wipe big towns or I just mistaken the path?

Jason doesn't wipe anything (unless necessary), but if things haven't been seen in a week (like, a player passing within 20-25 tiles counts, I think? It doesn't have to be on-screen) they'll disappear on server restart. So if that town had been outside (or inside) the Eve spiral, it might be gone now.

#21 2019-03-17 17:22:10

WalrusesConquer

I was there! Gomez and ranocov or something was the main families. I tried to get hope romanov to kill me so my mom and lil baby kathy, could see I made it.
Unfortunately I starved before i died of blood loss so that whole plan failed..
-_-

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#22 2019-03-17 17:41:44

GreatShawn

I was there but someone killed all the sheep

#23 2019-03-17 18:12:01

futurebird

Whenever I see that town I /die, but I keep seeing it? Ah well. The next time I'm born there I will make an effort to be a positive force.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#24 2019-03-17 19:36:11

w0wma

Moepenmoes wrote:
w0wma wrote:

It's still alive. I just spawned in it.

i spawned in it too, i was around when they were naming their kids 'abdul'. but it's nice to know that it's still going! smile

#25 2019-03-18 06:31:59

Sanshuba

Starknight_One wrote:
Sanshuba wrote:

Jason doesn't wipe anything (unless necessary), but if things haven't been seen in a week (like, a player passing within 20-25 tiles counts, I think? It doesn't have to be on-screen) they'll disappear on server restart. So if that town had been outside (or inside) the Eve spiral, it might be gone now.

Yes, but I was there about four days ago, it’s strange because I recognized s lot of thinks on the way, but it’s like town was removed from the map.

Board footer