One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-15 07:36:26

Toxic
Banned

I’m going to see how much KILLS I CAN GET! in 3 lifetimes.

So as you probably see, I’m gonna see how many kills I can get in 3 lifetimes. I will also count how much of those times I got cursed. (I’ll start editing this post when I get my first kill)

I wil also be writing how I got these kills aim is 5 each round btw. Idk if im going to hit it lol well here goes lifetime one.

LIFE TIME 1
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3789904 {PROOF}

VICTIM 1
Name: Jack Adam
Way of killing: Brought him to tree told him that i saw clothes then stabbed him hid behind tree so he couldn't read my name.

VICTIM 2
Name: Love Adam
Way of killing: killed her like i killed jack.

VICTIM 3
Name: Venus Craft
Way of killing: She was calling me murderer tried to get away but ran into mosquitoes so i stabbed her.

VICTIM 4
Name:hope Adam
Way of killing: Told him to come and see metropolis idk even know what that is but he came so i showed him a cart of full of meat and stabbed him then i ran behind tree to avoid being seen.

VICTIM 5
Victim 5
Name: Lucky Adam
Way of killing: told her to eat mushroom she did so i stabbed her she was confused and said that she was moving very slow she thought it was effect of drug XD.

VICTIM 6
Name: Cowen Adam
Way of killing: i stole her puppy she chased i stabbed her kids saw it so they ran back.

VICTIM 7
Name: Nameer Adam
Way of killing: She was last female accept me and she had seen me kill her mum so she accused me but i stabbed her and said she killed.

Then this guy stabbed me and i was happy because all girls died here is lineage i was Naudia. This was better the i thought i already have hit 7 kills.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIFE TIME 2 WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON IN ANOTHER POST

Last edited by Toxic (2019-03-15 09:36:52)

#2 2019-03-15 07:49:15

DestinyCall

Re: I’m going to see how much KILLS I CAN GET! in 3 lifetimes.

Sounds like a good time for be to log off and go to sleep. 

Good luck on your murder spree, I guess.

#3 2019-03-15 09:42:30

MultiLife

I worry you just favor lives where you got more than 1 and only tell about those.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#4 2019-03-15 10:30:35

Toxic
Banned

MultiLife wrote:

I worry you just favor lives where you got more than 1 and only tell about those.

No I just got this life a few minutes ago. It is true that it took me about 30 minutes to find a perfect town to kill, this is mainly because people are smarter now and were exposing me. This town had little weapons and people were not really communicating so I chose it. People saw me stabbed People but didn’t ask them who did it. If I chose this as my town to grief and didn’t get enough kills I would still  put it in so yes. This is totally legit

#5 2019-03-15 11:16:49

Whatever

Toxic instead of 3 lifetimes, make the goal in 1 day or in 3 days or whatever.
Than we can use the stats to tool to get your stats for those days.

#6 2019-03-15 11:40:35

Guppy

So first you brag about killing a town by griefing it with locks and now you just go on killing sprees? If youre bored of the game, why are you playing it?
Is this supposed to "teach" people again, like last time?

Teaching them not to make knifes?

#7 2019-03-15 11:45:35

Toxic
Banned

Whatever wrote:

Toxic instead of 3 lifetimes, make the goal in 1 day or in 3 days or whatever.
Than we can use the stats to tool to get your stats for those days.

Ummm,, i guess i could. The only problem is that i got exams coming up and won't be playing for a few days. Although i could try and i do end up killing for a day or two i will notify you. I love what your doing with the community by giving out stats man. Do you have discord so we can talk about this??

#8 2019-03-15 11:51:18

Whatever

Toxic wrote:

I love what your doing with the community by giving out stats man. Do you have discord so we can talk about this??

Thanks, no sry i dont use discord, i only use this forum and github.

#9 2019-03-15 12:15:35

Sanshuba

LOL It’s was bloodbath, now I know why you “create” long lineages, you kill everyone in other villages, so they can spawn there. I’ve never seen someone killing that much on a single life, I think there is a serial killer here.

#10 2019-03-15 12:17:52

futurebird

If you are going to do this at least post some screens so we can have the bitter sweet knowledge that you destroyed a town we built.

Also, I think it's not really a challenge if you look for a vulnerable target, you are just trying to make it easy. Take on the first 3 spawns you get whatever they are.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#11 2019-03-15 12:20:42

MultiLife

Toxic wrote:
MultiLife wrote:

No I just got this life a few minutes ago. It is true that it took me about 30 minutes to find a perfect town to kill, this is mainly because people are smarter now and were exposing me. This town had little weapons and people were not really communicating so I chose it. People saw me stabbed People but didn’t ask them who did it. If I chose this as my town to grief and didn’t get enough kills I would still  put it in so yes. This is totally legit

A-ha, so you do skew it a bit by favoring towns which seem susceptible to killers? That means you are choosing the easy ones to get high kill rate then. It's important to take that in consideration when showing off numbers. It explains high kill rates already.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#12 2019-03-15 12:31:00

futurebird

I'd rather just be murdered now an then than stress over every baby being some kind of chaos agent. I was killed last night because a woman thought I was "greifing" when I removed baskets of pies from the bakery and put them near the berry bushes and other work areas. She seemed to kind of get that maybe I wasn't a greifer after she killed me, but I'd rather not do that to anyone than be suspicious all of the time.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#13 2019-03-15 12:35:57

breezeknight

if people are that easily killable, then they either deserve no better or they have still to learn the bitter OHOL lesson

as others practice in killing, i practice in survival

maybe it would be a worthy experiment, not to kill the killer but just remove oneself from his killing spree,
a baby sling would empower here the survival of the lineage btw

anyway
i am happy the last updates brought up finally more discussion threads about the problems of the actual peaceful civilization

@futurebird
yes, the "well meant killings", i think those are even worse than actual cold blooded murders,
because resulting from superstition & misinformation, those are the players when asked if new answer with N lol

- - -

Last edited by breezeknight (2019-03-15 12:41:43)

#14 2019-03-15 12:39:59

Oblong

The death of a town due to murder shows its weakest points and how long a civilization can live before someone or something interrupts the cycle.

I don’t really approve of this, but maybe some towns are better off over if it just takes one person to mess it up with a knife/bow and they can’t defend themselves, especially with the minute cooldown.

If I see serial killing occur, I just distance myself, especially if I’m a girl. This actually happened once: My aunt killing off every girl, running slightly away from town and thinking she’s slick. I snowballed her to death after I realized I was the final girl at age 5. That lineage would eventually go to Generation 40 or so...

I don’t talk in-game unless it’s dire.

#15 2019-03-15 14:52:29

Spoonwood

Go to donkey town and stay there.  Curse toxic.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#16 2019-03-15 15:40:46

Toxic
Banned

Spoonwood wrote:

Oh spoon! I saw you on twisteds stream. I sent him to donkey town lol. You were definitely not underestimating my powers, if he’s streaming tomorrow he goes to donkey town simple as that!

#17 2019-03-15 16:18:02

Guppy

Spoonwood wrote:

I second this

#18 2019-03-15 18:42:49

lionon

I suppose you're just looking for attention.

#19 2019-03-15 18:50:01

arkajalka

How bout take on a challenge of being actually productive...

" I’m going to see how many compost piles I CAN MAKE! in 3 lifetimes."
" I’m going to see howberrybushes i can plant! in 3 lifetimes."
" I’m going to see how many fish i can catch! in 3 lifetimes."

Killing is too ez, especially when you dont even make your own weapons XD. NOOB

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#20 2019-03-15 19:50:48

Spoonwood

Toxic wrote:
Spoonwood wrote:

Oh spoon! I saw you on twisteds stream. I sent him to donkey town lol. You were definitely not underestimating my powers, if he’s streaming tomorrow he goes to donkey town simple as that!

I disagree with people on some points.  I state my disagreements in strong terms.  I do NOT kill or curse people on that basis.  Tarr has even called me a troll/goober repeatedly.  I think I said something to the effect that I believe he and others overestimated his skill, but even then I meant that more about his playing, not so much as a personal attack against him as a person.  You know what I do if I thought I was playing with him in game?  Try to let him do his thing (unless he were intentionally trying to kill people or burn firewood for no reason at all) and just be on the lookout for him trying to kill me... which I'm not even sure is something I should be concerned about.

You Toxic seem like an immature brat, regardless of your age.  You can call that a personal attack all you like, but from your words, it comes as deserved.  What I'm trying to say here comes as that strong disagreement and acting in destructive ways different substantially.  So what if you expose weaknesses in towns or it's your own town?  You still are making things less fun for other people, AND it's not like you've done this just once as an experiment or when you were frustrated with the game for some reason. 

You are well over the line.  Go to Donkey Town and stay there.  Curse Toxic.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#21 2019-03-15 22:46:19

karltown_veteran

*dumber not dummer
Honestly, I don't know why you're competing for how many murders you can get. You should be trying to bang people in different ways. (I role-play stop judging)
If you want I can lend you my bang checklist.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#22 2019-03-16 13:56:28

Toxic
Banned

karltown_veteran wrote:

*dumber not dummer
Honestly, I don't know why you're competing for how many murders you can get. You should be trying to bang people in different ways. (I role-play stop judging)
If you want I can lend you my bang checklist.

YES PLEASE! i need that

#23 2019-03-17 04:59:45

Stormyzabeast

Who gives a f..... If you want to just kill and act like a moron go play call of duty. Leave challenging games to the rest of us

I am Eve Toadvine. I name my kids Alex, Jason, Jake, Holly and Disney characters. Forager and road builder extraordinaire!

#24 2019-03-17 19:10:53

Solbusaur

It's disgusting, but I'd choose toxic over the other guys any day. He's less 'In-your-face' about it.

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#25 2019-03-17 20:28:17

w0wma

hey, what's the lineages that you 'created' again?

Board footer