One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-03 04:58:18

antking:]#

all hail the snowmen!

This is my life in a desert village!

It started like all lives I was born and my mom was very angry she had no girls and she only got boys. three of the moms started an antiboy group which was well scary as my mom was one of them. I was obviously a boy!

They were in a group meeting talking about how useless boys are, when I came in angry and said "well they are at least more useful then you!" she got so mad it was almost childish! she drew out her knife and pursued me across our village, from then on every time my mom saw me she chased me with her deadly edge. I was luck to escape but three others weren't so lucky... I didn't know who they were but I prayed for them.

The only reason she got away with these atrocious actions was do to her group of followers! Eventually one of them reported them to the guardian... who put her to rest. Thats when I discovered the snow pile! this was a miracle! a snow pile in the desert.. well close to the dessert

Thats when I started my snow ball war! So I never got to partake in one of these wars it was more of an empty war, for everyone was gossiping about the murder. that when I struck I only hit people when they were doing something repetitive. but it was fun!

Soon I remembered about snow men and made one in the center of town, this was meant to be a joke for you  usually don't see snow men in desserts but it escalated way to quickly!

It started with some mom telling there child about the cooling facter of snowmen, and I realized I could make the perfect temperature dessert for, blank snow men don't melt! so I made them so I made small area with the perfect temperature when the guardian came started to applaud my work! soon the entire village was applauding and I had to do more.

A girl came up to me and asked where she could find the snow so I showed her! and soon we had many, this is the turning point. When she started to have children she told them that the snowmen were our gods and we had to maintain them! when a bear came to attack the village some fought others ran and the the rest prayed to the snowmen. And luck would have it we killed the beast... but I am sure not with arrows. I was becoming old and decided to go back o throwing snow balls This village had a bright future so I died peacefully... all hail the snow!

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#2 2019-01-03 07:13:57

startafight

Re: all hail the snowmen!

you could say it was a......... cold war

#3 2019-01-03 11:44:25

pein

oh i love snow, when is close to village and you got a pack, you can kill noobs so easily with no proof that you did anything
just grab 5-6 snowballs and hit repeatedly, no arguments, no shit talking just kill them with snowballs
also managed to kill afk girl in clothes or the excess baby girls who couldn't keep their temperature (had to cool them down tongue)

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#4 2019-01-03 19:53:45

Vexenie

Was it the line on partial snowmen, if yes, my first thought was: wtf???

I enjoy the simpler things in life, but only if I'm calm.

#5 2019-01-03 22:21:17

Averest

I remember the lovely three snowmen you placed, Antking!  It was a great and clever idea. I was the old lady who said she was melting. Too bad about the bear. I'd tried to lead it away a while before, but that's such a dangerous proposition I gave up on it once I started having children.

#6 2019-01-04 05:16:38

GreatShawn

startafight wrote:

you could say it was a......... cold war

People who make bad puns deserve their PUN-ishment

Board footer