One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-21 06:54:17

WalrusesConquer

The Best Mother You Ever Had?

Not to brag but I've been and seen some pretty great mom's in my time (Including that one time I called my son princess and made him wear a skirt)
How about you? Was any of your mom's  special? Or did you just get shipped yp the nurse as quick as possible?

This probably should have been made on mother's day.?

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#2 2018-11-21 07:19:55

pein

Re: The Best Mother You Ever Had?

mirelli best moma big_smile
she adopted me, loved as her own, named me oliver
i went far to get iron and made shears and stuff

was before the naming update, and i left as nameless boy and she remembered me on return

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#3 2018-11-21 10:59:39

alphabetter

the best mom i ever had was actually the first mom i ever had in the game. i dont remember her name, but it was back before cows and paper and all that fun stuff. i was born as a boy and not too long after i stopped breastfeeding, she looked at me and my older brother, and told us she had no girls right as her hair went grey. she asked if there was anything we wanted to learn, and she taught me how to farm, which was very helpful considering it was my very first play outside of the tutorial. i appreciated her a lot, and i still do. i never did get the chance to thank her for everything she did for me. getting a kind mother who taught me right off the bat how to do things was so helpful, best mom ever.

i used to name my kids alphabetically. now i just... dont play anymore.

#4 2018-11-21 11:38:06

Korilian

My best mom was Awesome. She warned me about the drama in town and later reincarnated as my daughter. Once I got old I abandoned the town to go exploring and found out that she’d resettled in a nearby drama free town. It was peaceful to die with my mom right there, knowing my grandkids would have a good future.

I had lots of great moms, but that one I remembered.

#5 2018-11-21 12:54:04

gabal

I had a great Eve mother once. She was great at directing us children into projects and forbis us to go north into the swamp untill boars that roamed there were cleared out. Unfortunatly, she died young from a snake bite. We finished her arrows and exterminated boars, went to find iron and killed all snakes in the desert she died. She may have left us too early but she founded a village which lasted 28 generations.

#6 2018-11-21 13:41:36

karltown_veteran

I've had a best daughter.
I had been born with a speech problem where I could only say certain letters. Yes, this is just karltown roleplaying.
I had a lovely daughter. The villagers shunned me and called me a troll and my babies for the most part deserted me but she stayed strong. As a toddler she started barking up a storm with a first cousin who I presumed to be some kind of wolf boy. She blushed and he blushed, and being a matchmaker I encouraged their love with the few letters I had. Wolf Boy proved to be an excellent son-in-law. He healed me the first time someone killed me while my daughter yelled at the murderer (she didn't have a knife). Then Wolf Boy killed the murderer. He tried to heal me the second time I was stabbed, but a cruel villager had stolen the string. I hated the village but loved my daughter, and her amour.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#7 2018-11-21 17:17:06

Roblor

I went hunting with my mom once. It was a very bonding experience. I still remember what she taught me;
"Real hunters don't make homemarker."

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#8 2018-11-21 17:19:55

Floofy

Best mom i ever had was an Eve Mother. She was a bit like me, she was constantly moving around doing stuff. Very hard worker her whole life. She helped me setup a really good camp for our children. I believe our camp lasted a few generations. We didn't waste any time speaking, it wasn't needed, we both had perfect teamwork without any words.

#9 2018-11-21 17:26:40

Roblor

gabal wrote:

I had a great Eve mother once. She was great at directing us children into projects and forbis us to go north into the swamp untill boars that roamed there were cleared out. Unfortunatly, she died young from a snake bite. We finished her arrows and exterminated boars, went to find iron and killed all snakes in the desert she died. She may have left us too early but she founded a village which lasted 28 generations.

Were you born to Eve Sthilarie, Gabal?

#10 2018-11-21 23:27:03

gabal

Unfortunatly, I forgot last name. Or even my name.

Eve was bit by a snake while I was still baby, stood on perfect temp spot and in the last moment grew hair and ran towards the bush. Mom died a second after that. I met big brother who was a bit south, he started farms and later killed all boars in swamp. I remember we were discussing can we support more children and then a youngest son I had said he'll sacrifice for the family and ran off to die. I guess he hoped to respawn as a girl.

It was quite a memorable life...

#11 2018-11-22 05:49:53

Roblor

Your best mom is the one that died before you even got hair, Gabal? I wanna X D you so bad right now.

#12 2018-11-22 09:09:57

Aurora Aurora

I'm the best mother any baby could ask for!

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#13 2018-11-22 16:39:08

gabal

Roblor wrote:

Your best mom is the one that died before you even got hair, Gabal? I wanna X D you so bad right now.

She left an impression! big_smile

Board footer