One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-17 01:08:30

Carrot-Seedling

This war!

As of the time of this post's writing, the Magi families, the West families, and some other people they call "Northerns" are at war.
This war has killed two towns several times, and left several new players confused. People are throwing curses left and right. People are swearing. People are running around and ruining things many people worked days on.

What kind of "thank you" is this to the town builders??? Nobody wants to be roped into a killing spree between three people just having an argument! We have other lives to be getting to!

"Complain, complain, complain," you say. "This is one person in a big war. Who cares, go to some other city!"
Tell me when there isn't three different Magi families, and there aren't two families killing me for a last name.
People, wars are no fun to the random people who aren't the Magi, West, or North Eves. Get on with the drama, laugh over funny conflicts, create new cities, or name the towns! Create huge railroads! Anything! This game has so many things you COULD be doing. Just stop this rigamarole of killing left, right, and center.

Thank you for reading this post. Now, go try making some wool pants. Have a blast. (:

You have now laid eyes upon the one and only Raidan Allcock on the leaderboards. tongue

#2 2018-10-17 01:34:35

parker

Re: This war!

Complain, complain, complain, this is one person in a big war. Who cares, go to some other city!

Did you know 8/10 babies commit suicide when most needed? Dial 1-800-420-BEBE to find out more today.

#3 2018-10-17 01:37:14

Carrot-Seedling

Thank you for using the magic of CTRL+C. Your usage has been noted.

You have now laid eyes upon the one and only Raidan Allcock on the leaderboards. tongue

#4 2018-10-17 03:26:58

Monolith_Rans

i was born a Maji in the westside of town.  My mom told me we were at war and instilled the importance of not being a traitor.  Then, I lived a life happy and free of all of that bs.

I love all of my children.  You are wanted and loved.

#5 2018-10-17 03:29:50

GreatShawn

Wait... You can display OHOL on a movable screen (a windowed screen) instead of fullscreen?

#6 2018-10-17 07:51:25

Baker

Sometimes I really want there to be a spectator mode, Just watching town drama unfold and cities turn to chaos.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#7 2018-10-17 08:02:02

pein

was reviving a town, west arrived when i was 58, i even had knife to get rid of new family
mine died out in 5 gen
i was born as west back with the power of twinning

people kill other families when in fact they help you born back with no waiting time, so has 2 sides

well if there is nothing to do people kill each other anyway

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#8 2018-10-19 11:09:41

Carrot-Seedling

Don't kill each other, or ask to suicide when there are only boys left. An Eve may happen, there's one last toddler that's scrabbling by out there, or at the least you can write about your demise. You still have another generation or two if there are little boys under the age of 10. Live it up, y'all!

Board footer