One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-07 17:14:07

Solbusaur

PSA - Will you stop taking the needles!?

My best friend, who helped me farm tons of milkweed, got stabbed by a child who was about to quit. Since they were leaving the game, they thought they'd get away with it, no backlash. I repetitively told the victim to come with me to the hospital, which we built made specifically to deal with this situation.
The first problem is the victim would not stop moving. If you are bleeding out and you only have 20 seconds, it's your fault if you die while someone is trying to save your life! DO NOT MOVE DURING THE OPERATION!

Second of all, some little shit had taken the needle that is REQUIRED TO TREAT A WOUND (It wasn't the murderer)! If there are plenty of needles with plenty of thread around, I think it's fine. If it's next to a bowl of sterile pads, that should imply it is for medical use. And if there is one, it should stay with the bowl incase this happens.

I don't know if the person who did this was a newbie, this isn't directed at the new players specifically. I'm pretty upset at the fact this happens more than I'd like it to.

Tl;DR
Don't move during surgery! It makes it way too hard for the healer.
Don't steal the needle and thread! Keeping the needle with the pads is a matter of life and death!

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#2 2018-09-07 17:24:27

Aurora Aurora

Re: PSA - Will you stop taking the needles!?

Oh yeah, Vincent was a cunt from start to finish, Simon was panicking too much to stand still, the lady who took the needle just stood and watched while we looked for it and I was dying.

Good shit.

-Queen Compton

Last edited by Aurora Aurora (2018-09-07 17:24:51)

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#3 2018-09-07 19:17:55

Solbusaur

Aurora Aurora wrote:

Oh yeah, Vincent was a cunt from start to finish, Simon was panicking too much to stand still, the lady who took the needle just stood and watched while we looked for it and I was dying

Good work on getting rid of him. I don't get why people find it ok to do that. Sucks that only 2 people cursed him too.

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#4 2018-09-07 21:26:52

pein

i make around 6 at least if im the eve, but seen a lot of places with one or two max or people just leave it in the savanna, i seen towns with only a few of them and its a pain to get a new rabbit cooked

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#5 2018-09-07 21:37:44

Falsewall

Yeah. Thinking about it I only make 1 or 2.  No reason not to run off a few screens from camp and dish 4-5 out.
They don't appear to decay.

Board footer