One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-29 03:47:39

pein

First time cursed 5-6 times

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=975090

while everything started normally
i fixed the corners of the pen, we had some furs, made pack, went out to scout, got a seal skin

we had sheep food, guy took bow, arrow and went for sheep
i seen the lamb dyeing near camp, no time to feed it, tried to find bow, no luck, had a cursed kid and left it outside of camp
had one more a guy shot him, he was decent, dunno how he died, probably while hunting

made my own arrow and bow, and got sheep later, had 4 kids in meantime, finally brought the sheep home

my adoptive mother/nurse named the bad kids ugonchuckwu, one of them was quite annoying, living her life eating and telling obvious stuff

a girl tried to help but just messed up the forging setup, all noobs running in clicking something than holding in hand, ingots, iron, and tongs were taken by the time i could make charcoal

warned the guy not to touch it, also this ugonchuckwu
but they still had to do stupid shit near the forge
i shot the guy cause was too annoying talking to him while the fire is going out to put down the ingot and move his head
while dumb chick repeating we need chisel

ofc we need chisel who the f do you thing made everything else

made an extra blade, and the guy converted it into shovel for no damn reason

so shot the guy and curses me, tells the noobs to curse me, then they curse with no question

got like 4 or 5 curses in an instant for killing a retard

then i go south and see that they digged out the pen, on a camp where there is not much to grief, like seriously, gen 2-3 level camp

so at least to give something in return i shot the noobs who annoyed me, starting with samatha who burned 2 goose, and raised babies on the freshly made fire, when we had a desert for that purpose
and the chick who making omlettes on last fire

then the chick who takes the file and an ingot and acts like she didnt want to make a knife with the tools i made and iron i gathered

we had no food so most of them starved

just wanted to make tools and a mine after, then plant some potatoes,

thank you noobs, died at 59 alone to connection loss, when we still had food 15 tile away from camp

tought i give you something for your tokens

the black chick was funny
Final words: "Curse bobby evertone" dodged one cause she doesnt even know the family lives in

Last edited by pein (2018-08-29 03:49:53)

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#2 2018-08-29 04:31:38

VioletLily

Re: First time cursed 5-6 times

Am I crazy or has there been an unusually high amount of new players over this last week? I wonder why.

I am usually a very patient teacher when I come across new players, but it is hard to teach in pure chaos. I find myself far to busy trying to keep the village from self-destruction to teach adequately.

I guess things will mellow out eventually as this batch of newbies learn to play. Although, that sparks a question. As this game gets more popular, will this chaos become the norm?

#3 2018-08-29 05:21:07

pein

there are boom on new players, and always are many newbies
they seem to never learn
you could wall off 200x200 tile of cities with the shafts people waste on paper, thats tells all about people

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#4 2018-08-29 19:26:14

D3mon1cblack

did the cursed kid get shot by an aroow if so that could have been me i was hunting geese so i was like well ill just shoot the cursed sob
god that person that burned my goose pissed me off lol XD
i died after getting cornered by a bear to the north and i forgot to bring food eventually died almost eating a berrie -.- (ya i know im an idiot sometimes tongue)
it was a fun life and it was nice playing with you ^^

Last edited by D3mon1cblack (2018-08-29 19:27:10)

im eve groot or eve degroot and if i dont care and spawn next to an item ill call myself eve (itemname)
420 mushroom cultist and proud of it!

#5 2018-08-29 21:23:00

carbon

VioletLily wrote:

Am I crazy or has there been an unusually high amount of new players over this last week? I wonder why.

Probably the mobile players migrating over. There’s a big boom in Japan with OHOL mobile.

#6 2018-08-29 23:47:47

Ducky

I can relate to this noobs cursing thing

Board footer