One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-27 01:41:12

Anigamer

What is the most lucky thing to happen to you

It is what it sounds luckiest you have gotten in OHOL.

I think the luckiest thing to happen to me was awhile ago but basically there was a huge famine that killed almost everyone in town and some griefers as well that kept activating bear caves. So long story short I ended up being the last girl because for some reason people decide not to feed girls, and thank god the other people where there or it probably would have been it but somehow through all that the family line persisted about five more generations before starvation hit again

"You'll be prying this hat off my cold dead head"
My last words
"I sure as hell will be" My sisters last words to me

#2 2018-08-27 02:22:49

Neo

Re: What is the most lucky thing to happen to you

Getting good kids, One time I got a super son as Eve who worked since birth and made all steel tools in my lifetime.

#3 2018-08-27 06:20:33

indigo_x
Sleeping User

I was the last woman (everyone else had been killed of by a guy with a knife) and I managed to take off with babe in arms and knife wielding maniac hot on my heels. I ducked into a swamp area and not only managed to lose the knife guy but also narrowly missed getting gored by about 4 boars. Then, after all that, I thought I was lost (no home marker), but I'd basically done a big circle and found myself right back at camp.

#4 2018-08-27 09:54:31

Roblor

Family is everything and is dependent on luck. Happy family moments I consider my most lucky ones.

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#5 2018-08-27 12:40:53

AmyJ

Yesterday I came across a skeleton just outside of town, still wearing a crown. That was pretty fun.

#6 2018-08-27 15:18:37

happynova

I once spawned as an Eve in a giant abandoned town that was so recently depopulated there was still a fire burning.  That was pretty cool.

#7 2018-08-27 22:51:34

pein

im happy when i grow up just in time to save a bro/sis and do the mini adam/eve run
had some memorable lives like that, one was pretty early, my mom died building adobe wall and i saved little bro, who farmed for us all his life, this was very very long ago, i think my first week of play

once i was around 20 year old guy when all females died, then an eve came 10 year later, while everyone but me suicided, i was still fixing the town to be in good condition

once i reborn to a small city where i made a pen previous lifes, this was very early when you didnt really made compost before gen 5-6

once i born into a noobcamp, made a small city and we found aprons and shears closeby, was pretty weird

once i got lost, but found a camp with a lot of tools and stuff, later born back, my daughter moved out and made a new camp and someone made a new city north of it
later i was born into a desert city and found those places, was pretty interesting 3 cities very close and the 4th somewhere nearby

and ofc always happy to see mirelli, yahg, turnipseed or redbug ingame

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#8 2018-08-28 09:49:21

willfrank84

One time I was killing off this family but I wasnt being too careful and someone ran up to me with a knife Inc center of town during my murder cool down phase. I hid behind a tree and kept poking out both sides constantly moving. To my surprise they kept trying and failing to stab me. As soon as my murder cool down ran out I stabbed them. Even funnier. About 5 mins later the same thing happened. Another person tried t stab me behind the same tree
I thought for sure the other person was just a bad player but he also couldn't get me and I killed off the rest of the family. Best life yet.

Last edited by willfrank84 (2018-08-28 09:50:08)

#9 2018-08-28 14:31:26

The_Llamacorn

willfrank84 wrote:

One time I was killing off this family but I wasnt being too careful and someone ran up to me with a knife Inc center of town during my murder cool down phase. I hid behind a tree and kept poking out both sides constantly moving. To my surprise they kept trying and failing to stab me. As soon as my murder cool down ran out I stabbed them. Even funnier. About 5 mins later the same thing happened. Another person tried t stab me behind the same tree
I thought for sure the other person was just a bad player but he also couldn't get me and I killed off the rest of the family. Best life yet.

Oh just fuck off, no one wants to hear you bragging about being the one thing that everyone hates in this game.

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#10 2018-08-28 17:21:46

PeaGirl

Being born in Sparta family perhaps. I was Sophie then, I am sure Sparta didn't create that town from scratch (not sure), but I swear it was one ideal place to play in.

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#11 2018-08-29 00:52:36

Lotus

The_Llamacorn wrote:
willfrank84 wrote:

...no one wants to hear you bragging about being the one thing that everyone hates in this game.

+1

Last edited by Lotus (2018-08-29 00:53:29)

#12 2018-08-29 01:21:44

willfrank84

Lotus wrote:
The_Llamacorn wrote:
willfrank84 wrote:

...no one wants to hear you bragging about being the one thing that everyone hates in this game.

+1

Don't like how easily one murderer can finish a lineage? Petition Jason to change it. I think the game would be better with further restricted murdering abilities.

#13 2018-08-29 01:28:15

Anigamer

willfrank84 wrote:
Lotus wrote:
The_Llamacorn wrote:

+1

Don't like how easily one murderer can finish a lineage? Petition Jason to change it. I think the game would be better with further restricted murdering abilities.

Ok ok ok let’s not put negativity into this thread everyone has a different view and playstyle

"You'll be prying this hat off my cold dead head"
My last words
"I sure as hell will be" My sisters last words to me

Board footer