One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-21 04:21:04

MidgetMaker

To our dad, Patrick.

1QyiTM3.jpg

You raised us well, we made it to old age.  Miss you dad!  Love,  Apple, Toast and Avocado  <3

#2 2018-08-21 09:52:28

uncledad

Re: To our dad, Patrick.

Oh I'm so glad to hear that! Yall three did so well, I'm glad you made it to old age..! Also, thank yall so much for burying me <:3 I hope the village is still doing well..!

#3 2018-08-21 10:12:21

MidgetMaker

awwww dad.  we did our best to make your proud.  i was avocado, i killed three bears in my life.  i also planted the rose bush so we could place a rose on your grave.  you were the best dad!  we missed you dearly.  all three of us died together of old age and apples son buried us.  i hope we meet you in another life!  love you dad!

#4 2018-08-21 10:12:55

Xan

I'm so glad you joined the forums dad. You did a great job raising us when mom abandoned us. You clothed us and kept us safe. We just wanted to make you proud. smile

~Toast

#5 2018-08-22 02:16:31

uncledad

WCIxIU1.jpg
I was born into the village again- Twice, but I'd been unable to take a screenshot the first time. I met someone who'd been planting rosebushes around the grave!
So much had changed- The roads were longer, new buildings had been erected. There are two separate famillies living in the village currently!
I thought it was nice to see my own grave, and how the town's been growing with it. I wasn't of much use this life- I named a child obama, who very much disliked being called such. Another, sprite, and another woman's child Pepsi.
I just thought you three might be interested to know- The village is thriving, even if its a different set of families living there. It's nice smile

#6 2018-08-22 03:20:36

pein

its jones village

there is a double door with right side D key which opens the left chest near the right side kiln, full of pies
no gear left in room last time i checked and died near the road so someone will find my decayed pack pretty soon

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#7 2018-08-22 04:30:17

MidgetMaker

wow!  your grave is looking nice dad!  hope we meet you again soon!

#8 2018-08-22 06:08:01

Baker

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=922182

Was just there but the family line has died off I'm afraid. Mum was rabbit hunting far from town when I was born, She seemed to run at first but I followed and she kept me. She then made a beeline for the town, dodging lots of bears and even finding random gear for me along the way. I was expecting a smaller village but then the city came into view, Then I grew hair not long after reaching the town.

I mostly just farmed and took care of sheep but I noticed that the town had a low pop for such a large city. I made myself an apron and stole some gear that was lying around, Mum noticed I was alive and gave me her knife before dying. Not long after I birthed a son who I named after a lady that gave me a key, He was Kailed from the discord but he didn't tell me until I was dying. I soon came to realize I was the last fertile women and the whole town begged me to birth a daughter.

I was still young and I figured one would come. But unfortunately, all my girls ended up being some troll that DC'd the second they got born. I don't get why The town was pretty decent and There was a full set of gear lying around for them. Eventually, everyone died off but me and my son, we rung the bell tower hoping people goto the town. An Eve will probably spawn at some point, I died from old age with a marker set.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#9 2018-08-23 02:25:04

Porthos
Website

I loved reading about the Uncle, his girls and the grave.  Just a pretty place to be buried too.  The fleeting yet meaningful connections you can make in this game when people show kindness still amazes and gladdens me. <3

#10 2018-08-23 05:31:50

Allemande

I was your grandson.  I was born right before you passed away.  I was reborn into the town as Ruby Willow and watered the flowers at your grave.  I always hope to find my way back in each life.

Board footer