One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-18 22:59:32

bENdI

Bendi Impersonator

Whoever is trying to impersonate me in the game please stop.
I'm looking at you, Sebastian Patsch - Betty Collins
Yes, I do admit that I grief, but I only do if the game is about to get updated and the servers need to be cleared of people or if there's no more females in a civ and all the males are older than 45.
Please don't try to impersonate me, I will make degrading fan art of the event and an angry Tumblr post.

Anyone who was victim of the Patsch village cull, don't believe whoever that was. I can prove that I was never Sebastian Patsch in a few hours using the Family Tree and my email. If there are any other way to prove, please tell me.

im just kinda pissed that this happened, must just be teenage hormones lol

Last edited by bENdI (2018-08-19 00:20:42)

#2 2018-08-19 00:12:03

Booklat1

Re: Bendi Impersonator

the impostor killed my mother, he was all like "im bendi from the forums, the new pein"

#3 2018-08-19 00:27:10

startafight

im sure this is frustrating n i hope this guy stops but....... thats kinda funny lmao like why impersonate u???

#4 2018-08-19 00:39:32

Lotus

It's been happening with me too... people claiming to be me while griefing and using my Eve surname. It would be nice if we could track them down...

#5 2018-08-19 01:56:10

startafight

Lotus wrote:

It's been happening with me too... people claiming to be me while griefing and using my Eve surname. It would be nice if we could track them down...

tbh i dont trust ppl who declare their forum names at the start. like maybe at the end of a good life an exchange like "hey im [name] on the forum!" is cool but like..... randomly declaring to be someone i would never trust.

its such a strange way to troll tho... why try "tarnishing reputations" unless they wanna come on the forum n be like "this person was mean to me in the video gaem!! Dx im gonna start a hate chain!!" lmaooo

#6 2018-08-19 01:57:25

bENdI

this is just me being me and i want to say it but not in the post:

impersonate me if your gay lol

#7 2018-08-19 06:21:37

pein

truth is that i grief like once per 30 lifes when they piss me off, or once when the curse system arrived i really wanted to get cursed
but people remember it for weeks
and create a half page post when they manage to kill me

but they rarely remember the biggest pens, and biggest wheat fields they ever seen

often people just ask if i am pein, guess ask others too
shepherding is still my favorite thing to do

i rather stay anonim most of the time and got fairly regular lifes

i was an eve the other time and when i went back i told them, then they were kept me talking for 10 min, didnt enjoyed it at all
on the eve run in decayed city made sure there are enough baskets to clean it up, but they still used my compost when i returned and died out before using the other batches and dung left

i just hate when they dont tell their name and they want mine

its pretty obvious when im eve pain or peinado

once in west city i made a grave pen and people helped extending it and bitch just shot me for 'hoarding stuff' there, literally took a hoe and 3 milkweed seeds and made buckets,  while she was stealing my stuff and making a half page that how shit i am and i took stuff from others and yalla yalla, when in reality i made everything on the screen in two lifes

i really enjoyed playing with yahg, and turnipseed randomly, but the random people are generally assholes and get punished for it then come to forum to cry

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer