One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-09 09:12:17

Neo

Pain family Drama

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=824313

I was born mid Drama, My mum was on slowdown. Several people got stabbed, some died some where healed. Another baby standing on me got stabbed and possibly got healed. I think he was trying to end the lineage by killing baby girls.

My mum was too busy to raise me and I nearly starved but some women raised me at the last second but didn't name me. I went to ask mum what happened and she named me and ranted about "old cunts". My mum died shortly after.

An old guy told me to come, at first I was worried he was trying to lure me. But he was legit and gave his stuff, knife included. Turns out just working paid off this time.

Then I talked to Grandma for a bit, she was suprised that her kids had actually reproduced. Had a few runners, 2 decent sons and 1 daughter. Sadly one son got murdered but I avenged his death. Apparently the guy jacked a knife from an old guy thay was passing it down. Luckily that was the end of the major drama. The med supplies probably got drained earlier.

Did a little composting and realized I had grandkids. I hadn't seen my daughter since birth and I was suprised she actually reproduced. Did more odd jobs and got really old, discovered I had great grandkids.

I'm suprised that life went so well. Apparently Pein himself was around but I didn't catch him.

Last edited by Neo (2018-08-09 09:30:49)

#2 2018-08-09 09:37:50

pein

Re: Pain family Drama

was there, old dude with all gear and i was asked if i need the key but i told just give to someone if griefers come i handle them

was your son who was making wool clothes, i put down my apron with knife and guy just stabbed him
we still had onn pad behind the stone corner, i forgot to tell

so many people just starved or died under my lifetime, i was gen 5 while others same age gen 7 like you, younger than me gen 7

as kid i took out like 15 graves, made my pack, then a knife, people werent really helpful and i dont like chatting with people who know who i am but dont tell who they are
took an apron from old guy, we had originally 4
later was a baby stabbed by my sister who was wearing my chefs hat, so direct ascendant of me and ribbz, lady stabbed for it, so i stabbed that lady, your aunt
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=824234

made an okay size wheat field and run carrots, milkweed, made a stanchion kit, a fence, bell still dont allow fence on it
made new carts, baskets, and a new well, found a new vein straight diagonal up left from the one depleted

even more dramatic than you tink
i was born as eve to the city, the fire was burning and i found a few clothes, one son jumped out of my arms, and was nameless
i fed a daughter but she disappeared until i put down horse /tried to scout/
then i had 3 more sons
i went out to snare, with my daughter
in the meantime had one more girl
ribbz
as we went back nameless son killed my other son and missed a shot on me, still holding ribbz /daniela/, i was late to pick up arrow, then i ran to other corner or berry ield still got shot from 5 tile away, guess the lag

my daughter starved, my other bby girl pulled out the arrow as a baby then ran away
she tricked the murderer into thinking that she had several kids to west, so the dumbfuck step on a snake
on discord we talked with ribbz, told me he had a daughter, and not sure the family alive
but gopal escaped and had 6 kids who all grew old age even if she died at 34

then we seen 2 of his grandkids alive, died kinda early but a misterious 'darla' from one found the way back to other girl

i seen sakura as a kid
so was kinda interesting meeting with my great great grandkids
rare to born back before the timer

i guess the lack of content makes people murder randomly

Last edited by pein (2018-08-09 09:40:16)

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#3 2018-08-09 09:58:35

Neo

pein wrote:

was there, old dude with all gear and i was asked if i need the key but i told just give to someone if griefers come i handle them

was your son who was making wool clothes, i put down my apron with knife and guy just stabbed him
we still had onn pad behind the stone corner, i forgot to tell

so many people just starved or died under my lifetime, i was gen 5 while others same age gen 7 like you, younger than me gen 7

as kid i took out like 15 graves, made my pack, then a knife, people werent really helpful and i dont like chatting with people who know who i am but dont tell who they are
took an apron from old guy, we had originally 4
later was a baby stabbed by my sister who was wearing my chefs hat, so direct ascendant of me and ribbz, lady stabbed for it, so i stabbed that lady, your aunt
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=824234

made an okay size wheat field and run carrots, milkweed, made a stanchion kit, a fence, bell still dont allow fence on it
made new carts, baskets, and a new well, found a new vein straight diagonal up left from the one depleted

even more dramatic than you tink
i was born as eve to the city, the fire was burning and i found a few clothes, one son jumped out of my arms, and was nameless
i fed a daughter but she disappeared until i put down horse /tried to scout/
then i had 3 more sons
i went out to snare, with my daughter
in the meantime had one more girl
ribbz
as we went back nameless son killed my other son and missed a shot on me, still holding ribbz /daniela/, i was late to pick up arrow, then i ran to other corner or berry ield still got shot from 5 tile away, guess the lag

my daughter starved, my other bby girl pulled out the arrow as a baby then ran away
she tricked the murderer into thinking that she had several kids to west, so the dumbfuck step on a snake
on discord we talked with ribbz, told me he had a daughter, and not sure the family alive
but gopal escaped and had 6 kids who all grew old age even if she died at 34

then we seen 2 of his grandkids alive, died kinda early but a misterious 'darla' from one found the way back to other girl

i seen sakura as a kid
so was kinda interesting meeting with my great great grandkids
rare to born back before the timer

i guess the lack of content makes people murder randomly

I miss when there was no bans and you could get reborn to daughter or granddaughter. Being your own direct descendent is pretty dope tho.

#4 2018-08-09 13:37:31

pein

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=824945

gen 16 back again
3rd pack made

swapped on granny and decayed but older lady gave me one

someone took bow and all arrows, file was hidden

my wheat farm still there they made some roads and a 2 wide room

a bear was south on a small outpost

finally i went out with horse cart got goose and made new fie, then cracked the room, and locked a chest with file knife apron

going back in 60 min or less is great, especially when i been in west town and made a huge grave pen unfixed xD i leave it in good condition so composting is easy, ofc is better as eve

i had my eve mom as my kid recently
she was trying to set up camp but not enough branches in that green biome
i was alst daughter, and seen she made a fire bow, and i made a hatchet, but havent seen her, so i took both and relocated to a nice place up north est

she was so happy i found her a new location
sadly she starved in a swamp
had one more girl, few suicided until i found the spot around 20 y old
i was so surprised when 2 girls and a guy comes with a bow xD
my bro survived and shot everything moving

a so nwas temp running and made his own pack,
i was 40 when he grew up
i got them berry bowls and the farm was set up
we had a horse which couldnt escape the small desert and always stopped under  kiln on the babies
told daughter not to drink horsemilk, so funny when she told her own daughter
she seen me twice afer 40 once i dropped some seal skins and next i came at 59 with two full packs, extra hatchet
so mom was useful waking up rabbits, i was so sad when i found her bones in swamp, not so far from her original kiln
it went a few generations havent checked

Last edited by pein (2018-08-09 13:37:47)

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#5 2018-08-09 16:27:57

Neo

pein wrote:

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=824945

gen 16 back again
3rd pack made

swapped on granny and decayed but older lady gave me one

someone took bow and all arrows, file was hidden

my wheat farm still there they made some roads and a 2 wide room

a bear was south on a small outpost

finally i went out with horse cart got goose and made new fie, then cracked the room, and locked a chest with file knife apron

going back in 60 min or less is great, especially when i been in west town and made a huge grave pen unfixed xD i leave it in good condition so composting is easy, ofc is better as eve

i had my eve mom as my kid recently
she was trying to set up camp but not enough branches in that green biome
i was alst daughter, and seen she made a fire bow, and i made a hatchet, but havent seen her, so i took both and relocated to a nice place up north est

she was so happy i found her a new location
sadly she starved in a swamp
had one more girl, few suicided until i found the spot around 20 y old
i was so surprised when 2 girls and a guy comes with a bow xD
my bro survived and shot everything moving

a so nwas temp running and made his own pack,
i was 40 when he grew up
i got them berry bowls and the farm was set up
we had a horse which couldnt escape the small desert and always stopped under  kiln on the babies
told daughter not to drink horsemilk, so funny when she told her own daughter
she seen me twice afer 40 once i dropped some seal skins and next i came at 59 with two full packs, extra hatchet
so mom was useful waking up rabbits, i was so sad when i found her bones in swamp, not so far from her original kiln
it went a few generations havent checked

Ha, I was your Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandmother

I like my daughters and future grandkids keep a line going. It's like a family line within a family line.

#6 2018-08-10 01:30:23

pein

yes its harder, cause you compete with your sisters

i feel like around 8 people is a decent family
12 can be maintained, but more than that self regulates into this numbers

like how many jobs you can have?

berry farmers, soil hoarders, kids can do it
one builds a room, one or two helps
a baker
a sheppard
compost maker
stew maker
a hunter or two
a smith? but that can be anyone after all tools are made
heck you can even make few axes, hoes and shovels then no need

guards? useless until you got trouble
road builder maybe
we would need basket and tortilla makers, but generally no one does it
milkweed farmers
teachers
scouts to find the next vein or something useful

most people just dont want to learn, run around aimlessly and die
or create drama and kill others

so even with 2 females same age you just got like 16 people on 6-8 positions, and pretty common to have 5 same age, and total 8-10 fertile females
thats around 60 people who die before me

and maybe 3-4 people got something big done in a lifetime

and still no outposts get made

Last edited by pein (2018-08-10 01:32:47)

Board footer