One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-07 02:23:35

startafight

the saddest thing

is when u get a lovely little camp set up with the help of ur smart daughters and have an extended farm branch and everything but no grandkids come. meanwhile a nameless eve pops out 12 kids and doesnt name any of them or set up camp......

i wish there was some way to increase the likelihood of birth. like a special plant or drink or something sad

my branch: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=807559

nameless eve i was born to afterwards: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=808028

Last edited by startafight (2018-08-07 02:25:27)

#2 2018-08-07 02:30:35

WomanWizard

Re: the saddest thing

Oh YOU were my mom!

I was streaming that run and according to chat the servers were being re-balanced. I was the last woman standing.

You never did come back with that snare, did you.

#3 2018-08-07 02:32:44

startafight

WomanWizard wrote:

Oh YOU were my mom!

I was streaming that run and according to chat the servers were being re-balanced. I was the last woman standing.

You never did come back with that snare, did you.

i managed to get in sight of the snare and died sad

so sad we didnt get any kids. it was so well set up and everything! i guess we just got unlucky... hope we get to play together again though, it was a good run smile

#4 2018-08-07 02:38:27

WomanWizard

Yeah, I've been having a lot of good runs without kids lately. It's almost like having no kids makes it easier to set things up or something.

But seriously, I need to have more kids in this game. It's been a real problem for me lately.

#5 2018-08-07 02:57:31

Tarr
Banned

How many of those eve babies were the same person though? I've personally been born to the same person 4~5 times during their lifetime. I understand how not having kids is annoying as I was in an alright village and managed to have one daughter my whole life who was a cursed baby which I steered clear of. Obviously I would have kept her if I knew between me and the other fertile woman we'd have two kids our entire lives (one boy, one girl.)

Though eves probably need to have a decent amount of babies just due to how likely kids are to suicide on them.

fug it’s Tarr.

#6 2018-08-07 03:02:17

startafight

Tarr wrote:

How many of those eve babies were the same person though? I've personally been born to the same person 4~5 times during their lifetime. I understand how not having kids is annoying as I was in an alright village and managed to have one daughter my whole life who was a cursed baby which I steered clear of. Obviously I would have kept her if I knew between me and the other fertile woman we'd have two kids our entire lives (one boy, one girl.)

Though eves probably need to have a decent amount of babies just due to how likely kids are to suicide on them.

i sure hope it wasnt the same person, that eve was awful. just sitting in middle of green eating berries. when i asked her to name herself by saying "say i am name" she said "say i am jane" and i just suicided on the spot

but ya i get ur point, still i wish there was some way to increase chance of childbirth. tired of childless runs (even though it is significantly easier lol)

#7 2018-08-07 03:23:01

pein

i remember when hunger was the controlling factor, a baby girl was left in the fire, by the time i realized somebody feeding her we had like 30 babies running around, was fricking hilarious xD

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#8 2018-08-07 03:24:33

startafight

pein wrote:

i remember when hunger was the controlling factor, a baby girl was left in the fire, by the time i realized somebody feeding her we had like 30 babies running around, was fricking hilarious xD

LOL surprise baby boom!

#9 2018-08-07 07:24:58

JonySky
Website

I do not understand very well how the balance of birth in the game works, yesterday at the same time that I was playing you, in my camp children began to be born without control ...

out of nowhere 15 children appeared, we had twins twice ...
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=806472

But there are nights that for some reason that I do not know ... I do not have any children, or only 1 and it is male ...
I have come out as eve... without having any children

I do not know why it is not proportional, nor many, nor few

Last edited by JonySky (2018-08-07 07:27:02)

#10 2018-08-07 18:48:03

Jk Howling

JonySky wrote:

I do not understand very well how the balance of birth in the game works, yesterday at the same time that I was playing you, in my camp children began to be born without control ...

out of nowhere 15 children appeared, we had twins twice ...
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=806472

But there are nights that for some reason that I do not know ... I do not have any children, or only 1 and it is male ...
I have come out as eve... without having any children

I do not know why it is not proportional, nor many, nor few

That's an easy one to answer. There are fewer players online during the nighttime hours in the US timezones, therefore there are less babies born. You're likely to have more kids during the daytime hours when there's a lot more people on to be born.

-Has ascended to better games-

Board footer