One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-05 02:17:01

pein

Sthilaire family- Alanis

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=789910

mom was smithing so i stood by forge with 4 other kids, i was lcuky getting a pack
then fed shep, taking the shear

explained a blonde girl who was trying to take it to feed it first, then she fed one maybe and forgot shears in pack
mom gave knife cause i was feeding them
i gave mom a straw hat before

asked like 10 times to give back shears, she wanted to starve his boy and ignored me for so long, so i stabbed the chick, she run north so we had to make new shears
saved his son
and my son born right after
he was also a shepperd i think

who had the arrows, i asked for arrows then a bow, and shot it, like 10 people died to one bear

then my daughter was mad for taking back the straw hat, which i gave to my son
she starved cause we had no berry, we had pies, stew, a lot of stuff to eat
but apparently im the bad guy taking back a hat i made
rather than giving to a grandson who cant even click items properly and starves at 5 years

made like 3 buckets, no one else did cause a guy was busy making an oven with floor tiles in desert, far away from the pen, but hey its a room, froh broke after 7-8 uses, and no one found it, we had tons of ropes, at least

5 kids run away, most players were new and a lot of them died to a bear

this dumb daughter starved leaving 2 kids behind, i fed grankid with a carrot then made pop corn
she doesnt seem to know temperature well but was nice girl
berry grow back and i realised most of kids were boys
most people i seen done stupid stuff near camp then died
oen guy made apron and hat
rest even used thread for clothes like rabbit fur hat and shawls, at least some people got us rabbits

made new cart then a box, got the lock someoen made and tried to make a box with lid but was too old
granddaughter was around 13 year old

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#2 2018-08-05 02:38:05

annjust

Re: Sthilaire family- Alanis

pein wrote:

asked like 10 times to give back shears, she wanted to starve his boy and ignored me for so long, so i stabbed the chick, she run north ...

Stand still by forge with little hands and round head is cute.
But I don't know you are such pein, stab others in some uncogent reasons, a lack of respect for life.

#3 2018-08-05 02:58:18

pein

annjust wrote:
pein wrote:

asked like 10 times to give back shears, she wanted to starve his boy and ignored me for so long, so i stabbed the chick, she run north ...

Stand still by forge with little hands and round head is cute.
But I don't know you are such pein, stab others in some uncogent reasons, a lack of respect for life.

trying to steal my fleece
she was ignoring me for 5 minutes, doing nothing, then trying to starve a son who was actually decent, but raising all noobs up, and didnt even die with grace, run far away wasting our time and resources, as others used up all the thread in meantime, the only reason we had ropes later, we had a famine and the kiddo made shears
people are expendable, mistakes got consequences, even if you do it with no knowledge about it, still the same as griefing
i dont wait a noob starve to get back a tool we need

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#4 2018-08-05 10:03:52

Roblor

I founded this village at the end of my fertility years after spending my youth in a harsh and barren wasteland and abandoning my children there without any food by running ceaselessly upwards for countless tiles till I found a place with enough resources just enough to work.
Miraculously, I was blessed before the end; with one strong smart girl, and one good fast helperboy, and one more babygirl who got like eaten or something? (sorry)
I am so thankful though to see that I had finally founded my first +10 gen together with all of you 182 people if I counted correctly. The more players play, the more players will be good.

- Eve Sthilaire

Last edited by Roblor (2018-08-05 10:05:51)

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#5 2018-08-05 15:51:32

Ribbz

Roblor wrote:

I founded this village at the end of my fertility years after spending my youth in a harsh and barren wasteland and abandoning my children there without any food by running ceaselessly upwards for countless tiles till I found a place with enough resources just enough to work.
Miraculously, I was blessed before the end; with one strong smart girl, and one good fast helperboy, and one more babygirl who got like eaten or something? (sorry)
I am so thankful though to see that I had finally founded my first +10 gen together with all of you 182 people if I counted correctly. The more players play, the more players will be good.

- Eve Sthilaire

The run was almost cut short by lisandra, I had a feeling she was a griefer and spoke to Lauriel about it but we were unsure. That is until she shot Lauriel, so I waited for her to have a daughter and then ended her.

Your great grandson,

Leopold

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=788970

#6 2018-08-05 19:26:11

TheRedBug

Sthilaire is a well known mountain in quebec. Are you from this province?

STEW! STEWWWWW!!!

#7 2018-08-06 13:50:37

Roblor

All things have an end, Great Grandson. It especially seems to be a theme in this game.
I'm not from Quebec, I just wrote "I am .. " and smashed the keyboard.

#8 2018-08-13 14:23:33

Roblor

The Shtilaires are back in atction baby!!!!

lineage. onehouronelife. com/server.php?action=character_page&id=855384&rel_id=855287

#9 2018-08-13 18:25:28

marsrider
Website

I happened to be one of the last 2 people on this line, we had a huge prospering city and it could have gone for many more generations, but one fucking asshole killed all the women. Ted Shtilaire, I'm so glad you got what you deserve - a ton of curses and a blade between your ribs! Fuck you!
Now on the brighter note, when me and my old cousin were left alone, we took care of the city, cleaned it up a bit and miraculously my cousin found an Eve and a baby girl!!! A miracle! And just before we died, she gave a birth to one more. They were the future of the city. I promised to reincarnate and get back asap to the Fruit line and after around 40 newborn deaths I managed! It was incredible to see the town flourishing, full of people and expanding even more! So glad that fucker Ted did achieve his goals! I lived a full life and made a ton of saurkraut big_smile It was also amazing to meet one other guy from the old city, also reborn - Sam!

If you were there in any of those line, how was it?

Shtilaire line: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=855287
Fruit line: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=857330

What's the most cruel sight you can see on OHOL? A bloody baby torn apart by a grizzly bear.

I'm Eve Planet, my children are usually called by planet names (Mars, Venus, Saturn etc), also Sun, Moon. Jedi, Joda and Skywalker are usually in the mix as well.

#10 2018-08-13 18:53:30

I am Pharo

marsrider wrote:

I happened to be one of the last 2 people on this line, we had a huge prospering city and it could have gone for many more generations, but one fucking asshole killed all the women. Ted Shtilaire, I'm so glad you got what you deserve - a ton of curses and a blade between your ribs! Fuck you!
Now on the brighter note, when me and my old cousin were left alone, we took care of the city, cleaned it up a bit and miraculously my cousin found an Eve and a baby girl!!! A miracle! And just before we died, she gave a birth to one more. They were the future of the city. I promised to reincarnate and get back asap to the Fruit line and after around 40 newborn deaths I managed! It was incredible to see the town flourishing, full of people and expanding even more! So glad that fucker Ted did achieve his goals! I lived a full life and made a ton of saurkraut big_smile It was also amazing to meet one other guy from the old city, also reborn - Sam!

If you were there in any of those line, how was it?

Shtilaire line: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=855287
Fruit line: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=857330

Hey Marsrider, I was the old lady Charlie, who dyed the clothes towards the end, idk if ted killed the girls or chased them off into starvation, bc they seemed to die that way, i think he killed two boys, james, and my son Osiris the fifth, i think.

Im glad to hear an eve found it, must have been Eve Fruit, because that was the family name of the people I just saw living there.
Had to stab a bitch for threatening people relentlessly. 

"What are you going to do about it old man" 
...said the player about to be stabbed by someone with no time for that BS.

It seemed to calm down after that, but i think the update may have affected who spawns there. 
It might be over now.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=857554

Last edited by I am Pharo (2018-08-13 18:54:12)

#11 2018-08-13 19:19:10

marsrider
Website

Oh nice, I was the first kid who help you color the hats and made some of them!

Yes, it was Eve Fruit, they did a great job on that city once again! Too bad, the current game configuration doesn't allow to work for very long lines, like at least 50 gen, almost impossible to reach, but would be nice to develop a city more. Also, reborn in the same family is a pain in the ass, 3hr cooldown is harsh I think, why not allow people to work on the same city/family more?

"update may have affected who spawns there. " - what did you mean? Who spawns where?

What's the most cruel sight you can see on OHOL? A bloody baby torn apart by a grizzly bear.

I'm Eve Planet, my children are usually called by planet names (Mars, Venus, Saturn etc), also Sun, Moon. Jedi, Joda and Skywalker are usually in the mix as well.

Board footer