One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-01 10:30:56

pein

Arthur Quest- keeping sister alive

This life was interesting

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=757808

i born to a mother whose every second kid run away, was a weird snow desert mix near green biome, few ponds, like 3 and few more far left
by the time of this post, charlotte is alive

i realized charlotte is afk so i fed her, mom put her near berry but she would let her die
i tought its much better to have a woman near the berry on a good heated tile than one who doesnt know what she is doing

mom told me she got other girl, but she went old, i seen other girl on north
but she gave pack to afk girl and other went snaring, it turned to be right decision to keep afk alive as other died at 13

she had a daughter pretty early after 2-3 minutes, and lot of sons, even a twin
weird my random name generator generated same name so they were ragnar and ragnar 2
they made me proud hauling so much rabbit back, only they shouldnt put it near the kilns

i made second kiln, we had axe and hammer
the smith died early and we had a broke hoe
we had another but i didnt see but we had stew so 2 was ok to have
other guy was finishing the pen in desert, including a few cacti, told him to move the stone and i plant a berry, he died with rope and incomplete arrow in pack
they were 3 on camp when i born, mom was awesome, she made a big farm of milkweed so i only had to assemble stuff

she cared for grandkids, i gave her popcorn to feed them
after she died i told kids im daddy and mom is in coma
i raised every kid, many sons, like 3 daughters, first girl was kinda fertile by the time her sisters came

her first daughter was kinda noob, i was cutting two pines she cut whatever trees, always the noobs get the pack
a grandaughter was even more noob, extending berry field, told her to fix it first, we dont need more, pick it off and restart cycle, especially she extended same place and made 4th row which is bad, much better if she would of put it near pen some bushes

i chased her a bit with a bow

other guy was annoyed too cause he got the soil and fed her mother, and people used on extending berry instead fixing it, we had a population boom, they could of plant more for stew or corn

i got sheep after first girl, mom was still alive
but got distracted with kids so i could only make chisel, file , hoe , saw
i was kinda old when got back the bow and two irons, then a lil girl made froh, and i made adze, made me nervous to see a kid handles hammer when i could pick her up but was ok

daddy out, love ya all, couldnt say goodbye, still wanted to make an adze

it was a vein top left surrounded by 10 or more muflons, pretty huge biome, not much iron left
died near the blonde guy who fixed berry all the time and fed her mom, sorry if i scared you with bow

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#2 2018-08-01 13:49:05

annjust

Re: Arthur Quest- keeping sister alive

Quest family's lucky you are there, the boim is not good enough, only four pond, in grassgreen wild food is limited. West have more ponds, but near to ice too cold, I even think making a sub-villiage  there will be good, especially one day the four ponds all dry.

#3 2018-08-01 18:26:54

thegolfpantsguy

pein wrote:

other guy was finishing the pen in desert, including a few cacti, told him to move the stone and i plant a berry, he died with rope and incomplete arrow in pack

that was me... just mins away from getting sheep in gen2, probably could have done it easy when building a smaller pen, but i dont like small pens...
just one question.... why you make saw before knife when already having sheeps?

#4 2018-08-01 21:30:25

pein

thegolfpantsguy wrote:
pein wrote:

that was me... just mins away from getting sheep in gen2, probably could have done it easy when building a smaller pen, but i dont like small pens...
just one question.... why you make saw before knife when already having sheeps?

saw allows mines and deep wells, spindle,cart

knife allows pies only and killings

was a right size, mb if you know the direction up NW then you could of done it, i also stumbled around until i found one

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#5 2018-08-02 00:13:51

JonySky
Website

I was a generation 12 quest we lived in a settlement not far from the big city, but we kept the surname

I lived with my mother and my brothers and I started helping the small settlement ... the people wore wool and I asked where the city was ... nobody seemed to know

I started working on the crops when 2 strangers arrived (a man and a woman) asked me if there was a woman there and I told them yes, my mother was alive

the woman exclaimed super! and she was happy

she died in front of me after that ... seeing her equipment on the floor I asked the man if he could take it (yes, I like to ask permission)

Then he took out the knife and nailed it for no reason ... he told me "You doomed us"

He died of hunger after me ...

it was surely a great city and a good clan ... but I had to deal with the quest idiot

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=758399

#6 2018-08-02 05:35:38

elpargo

nice stories, I wish I'll play with you some day.

Board footer