One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-28 22:10:20

Yeet Boi
New User

I came across a monolith yesterday.

Yesterday was my first time actually playing the game, but ive seen it before. I came across a monolith and was confused as i thought all monoliths were gone after the apocalypse?

Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot as I hadn't added it to steam and for whatever reason screenshots/printscreen doesn't work.

Am I just being stupid and its supposed to be there or is there some other reason there was a monolith?

#2 2018-07-28 22:58:36

Dacen

Re: I came across a monolith yesterday.

They are always here, you can always fill them with gold and attach a horse on them (it was needed to start off apocalypse) but i will not do anything. It is here, that's all.

#3 2018-07-29 09:19:29

pein

the monoliths bug out the map, and very often there are nice mixed biomes next to it, generally 12-15 biome in diagonal seems to have one monolith? im not fully sure, sometimes i seen two in like 6 biome away from other
but usually they are diagonally from each other
i liked the town with golden monolith baby spot, it was nice decoration

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#4 2018-08-06 10:48:25

Yeet Boi
New User

Dacen wrote:

They are always here, you can always fill them with gold and attach a horse on them (it was needed to start off apocalypse) but i will not do anything. It is here, that's all.

Thanks!

Board footer