One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-23 01:23:31

Meerkax

Best life ever

So, i spawned in a nice village, that seemed to not have much people.
My mom soon was a queen, it was a nice life until...

code for the family tree:

I was asking if i was going to be the king, then some asshole named cooper killed me so he could try and get king.
My best friend, moon, came and killed cooper. Moon had a knife in her hand so she needed food. Thats why my last words were "feed moon"

#2 2018-07-23 04:03:55

Moirica
New User

Re: Best life ever

I was Moon’s daughter. She lived and had me. I was told the epic story of what had happened and we managed to rebuild the population of the village. Definitely one of the more interesting lives I have lived in the game.

#3 2018-07-23 04:45:43

seth

I was Kidus, my goal was to learn the history of the town and teach it to the children.

I was told my great grandmother July ended up killing a bunch of people. The legend was she was possessed by the crown she wore. My mother wore the crown, that had been handed down, and she was not affected by it, but people in her vicinity would become possessed. Cooper was one of these people.

Moon heroically saved the town by killing Cooper, showing that she was stronger than the possession, and I fed her to honor her accomplishment. I told my mom to give up the crown so that Moon could hide it somewhere far away and save us all from the curse.

I discovered that my great grandmother July's soul had been reborn inside the body of a goose. So I tended to her and made sure she was comfortable - it was clear she was upset at what she had done, but it was not her fault. The possession could have gotten any of us.

After that we lived happily, and Moon got very old, and we buried her by the bell tower. She foretold that she would come back as a mouflon. One day someone walked by walking a pet sheep, but we never determined if that was the soul of Moon.

I grew old, and one of the children of the town said they would pass on the story of the crown, and how moon saved us all.

My final words were of moon, although I don't remember exactly what about: "I wish she could see it"

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=667992

July's Life: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=667484

Update: As it turns out, my great grandmother was Sarah, the one who killed July, along with a few others..

Last edited by seth (2018-07-23 04:50:36)

#4 2018-07-23 07:14:25

Meerkax

Hello kidus! Happy to see you lived. Oh, and im happy the village was saved.

Board footer