One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-22 00:17:50

startafight

i told u twins are evil

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=653261

bambi and danger were twins. they killed anna and sarah, i assume to get rid of all the fertile women. they didnt raise any of their own kids. dont raise any more twins yall theyre all evil. and even if theyre not its impossible to tell em apart. just kill twins or theyll wipe ur civ

i played a game before this where another pair of twins killed ppl. i assume it was the same pair

suggestions to make groups less destructive:

groups cant heal each other

put heartbreak in

group cursing (one cursed, whole group cursed)

when one kills someone both are slowed

Last edited by startafight (2018-07-22 00:23:26)

#2 2018-07-22 00:36:21

sc0rp

Re: i told u twins are evil

#3 2018-07-22 00:59:02

startafight

sc0rp wrote:

im just peeved cos i *told* my sister twins were evil. the only thing she did abt it was name one "danger" and now the civ is dead. i just want ppl to know to stop keeping twins till its fixed!

#4 2018-07-22 01:20:21

sc0rp

startafight wrote:

im just peeved cos i *told* my sister twins were evil. the only thing she did abt it was name one "danger" and now the civ is dead. i just want ppl to know to stop keeping twins till its fixed!

I want it fixed before ppl stop keeping twins wink

#5 2018-07-22 01:26:52

startafight

sc0rp wrote:
startafight wrote:

I want it fixed before ppl stop keeping twins wink

well knowing the rate of learning for the player base that's a lot more likely I guess. maybe I should just start stabbing twins till it's fixed

#6 2018-07-22 01:41:19

Stripes251

You are right. And I personally will no longer be taking care of twins and will kill at least one if i can.

"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." - Monty Python

#7 2018-07-22 02:09:34

Neo

I let them die whenever possible.

#8 2018-07-22 03:31:39

Baker

Eh, If it's the same pair I'm thinking then they aren't so bad. Yesterday I was playing and Aurora joined as my daughter, I knew it was her right away because of shes noticeable af. Someone birthed the twins and decided to keep them, I thought about killing them but I didn't wanna just stab them for nothing in case they really were just trying to play normally.

But I saw one of them take a basket of pies and run with them, I questioned him and he ignored me a few times before yelling "FU" and then starving. Then Aurora stole the other's knife and he suicided, They were born again but we let them die this time.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#9 2018-07-22 03:41:18

startafight

Baker wrote:

Eh, If it's the same pair I'm thinking then they aren't so bad. Yesterday I was playing and Aurora joined as my daughter, I knew it was her right away because of shes noticeable af. Someone birthed the twins and decided to keep them, I thought about killing them but I didn't wanna just stab them for nothing in case they really were just trying to play normally.

But I saw one of them take a basket of pies and run with them, I questioned him and he ignored me a few times before yelling "FU" and then starving. Then Aurora stole the other's knife and he suicided, They were born again but we let them die this time.

how does one identify an aurora?

#10 2018-07-22 05:28:08

pein

startafight wrote:
Baker wrote:

does nothing and grabs the horse, then ask people to feed her
very chatty and weird
and creates useless drama

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#11 2018-07-22 05:36:20

startafight

pein wrote:
startafight wrote:
Baker wrote:

very chatty and weird

looks like ive never played with aurora... hmm i wonder if thats lucky or cursed

#12 2018-07-22 05:42:27

Baker

pein wrote:
startafight wrote:
Baker wrote:

very chatty and weird

Harsh but she does RP most of the time rather than working. It is pretty much just the way they talk, The opposite of Pein. He only works and doesn't talk as much and never roleplays.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

Board footer