One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-19 08:56:23

Neo

Owned

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=361717

Townspeople where very rude and people were flashing knives constantly. It was a vero toxic environment.

I tried to keep my head down and focus on farming abd compost. I saw a kid starve in the sheepen. I took the apron for some extra storage. Mum gets bitchy and starts giving me attitude.

I give the apron to her kid but bitchy Mum went and got a knife. I wasn't stupid, I had located a hidden knife for situations like this.

So I stab the bitch and she acts all innocent like she wasn't planning to kill me. An old guy stabs me and the towns people start talking shit to me BUT then a MIRACLE happened.

I actually somehow RECOVERED from being wounded, I didn't think this was possible. The old dude still had slowdown so I got my revenge and stabbed him. He was old anyway.

So then my own SON tries to stab me but this time I moved as much as i could while on slowdown. I actually managed to evade being stabbed even while on slow down.

He chased me but i got away and ate a cactus fruit. I ran back and stabbed him too, My big brother chases me but i evade them again.

I used guerilla tactics to pick off the townspeople one by one. I went only for fertile women, Big brother would chase me everytime but he was no longer a threat. I lost him in the woods every time, A nearby maple tree was a good place to wait out my slowdown.

I had managed to kill everyone besides my brother and some little bratty. I had a brief skermish with brother, He came close to killing me when I dropped my knife. But i got away and escaped once more.

I looped round back to the camp and killed off the first little girl. Big bro ended up starving while chasing me.

My finel target did quite well, She managed to evade many of my stabs. We danced around the berry field for a bit. I was nearing old age so she actually came quite close to beating me.

But I eventually got her and she cussed me out and died. I nearly starved on cooldown but it wore off just in time.

I had successfuly beat an entire town.

Fuck you Hera, You deserved to be killed. Don't give everyone so much attitude next time.

Big brother, You came real close and you really got my heart racing a few times. I enjoyed our little skirmishes.

Old guy that "Killed" me, I'm sure you quite a shock. The gods favoured me today.

My finel victim. You should have fled town and waited me out, You would have won. I hope you enjoyed your finel moments as much as I did, Very satisfying when I finally got you.

Last edited by Neo (2018-06-19 09:25:07)

#2 2018-06-19 09:51:29

SpreadDaWord

Re: Owned

Nice.

#3 2018-06-19 10:27:48

pein

been there, was the old dude, just wanted to end it and hide knifes

i was the only one who killed more sheep than you people

made the pen 4 times bigger than  it was so we can clothe up everyone
but people just give packs to nabs and they lose it
told i got six min, i actually had 4

i gonna stab every lazy ass next time, all i see today that i work and people make knifes to make drama
and fricking vultures, like kids who just grab all clothes and us working naked, then they killing people around

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#4 2018-06-19 10:49:24

TrustyWay

I find it normal to take revenge on some people, but stabbing everybody innocent people like this little girl that could have saved the village is kind of rude. When you goal is reached, keeping killing people is just free rudeness. Going for only fertile women whrn you just had to kill your mom is only overkill, nothing more.

When you are in towns, there are more inequality which lead to violence, I know it because I destroyed somes because some little spoiled useless brats leaving nothing while I was working.

The problem is that killing is so pleasing, so when you kill one, you start killing a second.and keep doing it

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-06-19 10:51:45)

#5 2018-06-19 11:06:58

FounderOne

I make a mod for killers soon. I call it: 3 min and 23 seconds one life - the stabagedon.

If you are a blood thirsty killer come and fight real killers, that practice killing every single game.

Kill or be killed

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

#6 2018-06-19 11:44:43

Neo

pein wrote:

i gonna stab every lazy ass next time, all i see today that i work and people make knifes to make drama
and fricking vultures, like kids who just grab all clothes and us working naked, then they killing people around

I do know how you feel. I did try to contribute with farming and compost, Grew some milkweed too. I only time I was a vulture was when I took an apron from a kid that died near me but I'd been working my entire life.
I did what you wanted anyway. If you didn't stab me we could have teamed up lol.

#7 2018-06-19 14:15:05

pein

Neo wrote:
pein wrote:

I do know how you feel. I did try to contribute with farming and compost, Grew some milkweed too. I only time I was a vulture was when I took an apron from a kid that died near me but I'd been working my entire life.
I did what you wanted anyway. If you didn't stab me we could have teamed up lol.

Was acting too fast. for 4 min didnt matter anyway
that apron was made by a crazy brown lady who died early, and i fed like 10 sheep until i get mine, and had to hid the parts, as she didnt even give the shears or forgot in the pocket, seal skin elvis was a  nice guy, most others were kinda alive but did nothing special

next life was kinda same, i found a knife there but didnt had to use
then i went out at old age, retrieved lot of stuff
i start naked, i lose hair till i get a pack and nabs who dont even know temperature got everything as a baby

and then they are lazy to make their own remaining clothes

and i limited myself to 30 fps on current slow laptop and got heavy lag after 10 people

like 50% of the city should work on berry farming, feeding sheep and compost until we got 30 set of clothes, rest on getting shit back, making wheat, basket, clay pottery and pies
then cleaning up
i think i gotta make a lock and key and recruit smart kids only, into my moat castle xD

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#8 2018-06-19 15:34:30

Neo

TrustyWay wrote:

I find it normal to take revenge on some people, but stabbing everybody innocent people like this little girl that could have saved the village is kind of rude. When you goal is reached, keeping killing people is just free rudeness. Going for only fertile women whrn you just had to kill your mom is only overkill, nothing more.

When you are in towns, there are more inequality which lead to violence, I know it because I destroyed somes because some little spoiled useless brats leaving nothing while I was working.

The problem is that killing is so pleasing, so when you kill one, you start killing a second.and keep doing it

Perhaps but letting her live would only delay the inevitable.

#9 2018-06-19 16:01:22

aowen

Neo wrote:

An old guy stabs me and the towns people start talking shit to me BUT then a MIRACLE happened.

I actually somehow RECOVERED from being wounded, I didn't think this was possible.

The wound went away?

Did you do anything specific?

#10 2018-06-19 16:16:16

Tea

aowen wrote:
Neo wrote:

An old guy stabs me and the towns people start talking shit to me BUT then a MIRACLE happened.

I actually somehow RECOVERED from being wounded, I didn't think this was possible.

The wound went away?

He ate Stew.

Eat stew everyone and stay healthy !

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#11 2018-06-19 17:54:48

Aurora Aurora

Neo wrote:

Townspeople where very rude and people were flashing knives constantly. It was a vero toxic environment.

I tried to keep my head down and focus on farming abd compost. I saw a kid starve in the sheepen. I took the apron for some extra storage. Mum gets bitchy and starts giving me attitude.

I give the apron to her kid but bitchy Mum went and got a knife. I wasn't stupid, I had located a hidden knife for situations like this.

So I stab the bitch and she acts all innocent like she wasn't planning to kill me. An old guy stabs me and the towns people start talking shit to me BUT then a MIRACLE happened.

I actually somehow RECOVERED from being wounded, I didn't think this was possible. The old dude still had slowdown so I got my revenge and stabbed him. He was old anyway.

So then my own SON tries to stab me but this time I moved as much as i could while on slowdown. I actually managed to evade being stabbed even while on slow down.

He chased me but i got away and ate a cactus fruit. I ran back and stabbed him too, My big brother chases me but i evade them again.

I used guerilla tactics to pick off the townspeople one by one. I went only for fertile women, Big brother would chase me everytime but he was no longer a threat. I lost him in the woods every time, A nearby maple tree was a good place to wait out my slowdown.

I had managed to kill everyone besides my brother and some little bratty. I had a brief skermish with brother, He came close to killing me when I dropped my knife. But i got away and escaped once more.

I looped round back to the camp and killed off the first little girl. Big bro ended up starving while chasing me.

My finel target did quite well, She managed to evade many of my stabs. We danced around the berry field for a bit. I was nearing old age so she actually came quite close to beating me.

But I eventually got her and she cussed me out and died. I nearly starved on cooldown but it wore off just in time.

Fuck you Hera, You deserved to be killed. Don't give everyone so much attitude next time.

Big brother, You came real close and you really got my heart racing a few times. I enjoyed our little skirmishes.

Old guy that "Killed" me, I'm sure you quite a shock. The gods favoured me today.

My finel victim. You should have fled town and waited me out, You would have won. I hope you enjoyed your finel moments as much as I did, Very satisfying when I finally got you.

I was bitchy mom (I think) I wasn't gonna stab you, asshole.

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#12 2018-06-19 20:15:19

pein

i seen someone yelling for cock the other game
was that you aurora?xD

nudist brown lady yelling to want a husband then that a kid is mine , i gave her a hat and went back to finish a 11x11 pen a guy started(like 10 pits one corner and a rope)

#13 2018-06-20 03:06:31

Neo

aowen wrote:
Neo wrote:

The wound went away?

It just went away, I thought I was confirmed dead with the red text and all. But instead of dying my wound went away.
I have no clue if this was a bug or feature, I'm thinking it more the latter.

I'm glad it happened

#14 2018-06-20 03:17:50

Neo

Aurora Aurora wrote:
Neo wrote:

No no, You deserved your death. One doesn't grab knife in this game if they don't intend to use it, especially after making it clear you had an issue with me.
I had seen you flash that knife and threaten people, You were rude of obnoxious like the rest of the town.

I'm glad that I put an end to you and your spoiled kids.

#15 2018-06-20 11:16:37

TrustyWay

Neo wrote:

much stuff we already readed

I usually draw my knife out and dont kill people. Or if I want to be listen i draw it out but I don't stab people for no reason. Or if I don't have backpack I keep it in my hands.

You know, when people talk, you can't say if they were serious or chill because you acted first. It is like texting somebody, you can't say if they are nice, smiling or anything except if you know him very well. Maybe the fact that you feel harmed is personal, just your imagination. I lived the same situation two weeks ago, I broke somebody's nose and front teeth because i felt threaten. I think I acted right but I still injured somebody badly without 100% sureness that he was really threathening. Like me, you overkilled the dudes. There is no real excuse to kill everybody : people aren't their real child, they wont have their parent's personality and you will meet them once again for sure. Killing everybody because you think they are all spoiled would mean you think all the players are spoiled, but aren't you in a village ? Are you already a spoiled kid that had a town and destroyed it ? People worked hard to get where you went.

It is normal to give more stuff to girls, even more when you can't cloth everybody, because mom job is hard and breast feeding costs.

Anyway, just making you understand that you shouldn't have went on a total overkill. You harmed people out of this conflict and they may feel like you're just a griefer to them when you went on blood search. For me, even if you had some intial reasons, you became rude after I read what you did.

You are just making people who works in this game feel bad to get killed. Because they didn't work enough so every kids have clothes, one of them is going to kill everyone ? Better not sewing at all. It makes them quit this game, so you reduce people working and we will have everything but less. That's meh. I used to be as violent as you but it made just everything worst, people became even more violent.

So many murders that the game is collapsing, 23 players on the server's reflector when i looked it up before.

To conclude, don't kill people that work because they had a bad family member, I am sure that your real family either isn't perfect.

You can kill many people and still, show your excuses and be welcome back into the village, I do it when the situations go wrong, I take a kid in hostage so the belive me x)

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-06-20 11:28:52)

#16 2018-06-20 13:05:35

Mirelli

You were the only toxic person in that town. You had the worst attitude and murdered everyone just because you wanted a damn apron that you could have made yourself. Instead, you took the easy route and made yourself look so pathetic lmfao. When this game dies, you’ll only have yourself to blame for it. So, congrats?

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#17 2018-06-20 13:58:28

forestglade

I would support you except you killed EVERYONE. and didn't leave the little girls to repopulate when your selfish ass dies.

45 players on the server today. The numbers keep dropping.

#18 2018-06-20 14:32:53

Neo

I don't have any regrets nor do I care about your opinions. I would do it again, I will play however I want.

One life I might be a good guy and work hard to help the town, Next life I'll kill everyone D;

#19 2018-06-20 17:00:40

Mirelli

You clearly do care since you made a post in the forums for everyone to see and comment on wink Here's the attention you ordered.

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#20 2018-06-20 18:14:57

YAHG

Mirelli wrote:

You clearly do care since you made a post in the forums for everyone to see and comment on wink Here's the attention you ordered.

Its ok I like attention too.

I read most of your post Neo.

Also I liked you in the Matrix.

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#21 2018-06-20 19:12:10

Opedoll

Neo wrote:
Aurora Aurora wrote:
Neo wrote:

No no, You deserved your death. One doesn't grab knife in this game if they don't intend to use it, especially after making it clear you had an issue with me.
I had seen you flash that knife and threaten people, You were rude of obnoxious like the rest of the town.

My sister and I weren't spoil children! I work hard on that milkweed farm and cared for my sister.

But in the end, it didn't really matter. I think I feed off drama. I wasn't mad or happy that I died. It didn't matter but to sfart a new life. Though i was a bit sad that everyvody died. Including my sister. Plus, my mom was loud and she spoke her thoughts. I thought it was interesting than a quiet mom that I've had in the pass few games. It can be quite boring. I do love a little roleplay or at least a spice of personality. Like my mom.

#22 2018-06-21 02:19:19

Neo

Mirelli wrote:

Your right, I did want to share my experience with others. Why wouldn't I?

Keep the saltiness coming, Hope to kill you in game one day D;

#23 2018-06-21 02:26:15

Neo

Opedoll wrote:
Neo wrote:
Aurora Aurora wrote:

My sister and I weren't spoil children! I work hard on that milkweed farm and cared for my sister.

But in the end, it didn't really matter. I think I feed off drama. I wasn't mad or happy that I died. It didn't matter but to sfart a new life. Though i was a bit sad that everyvody died. Including my sister. Plus, my mom was loud and she spoke her thoughts. I thought it was interesting than a quiet mom that I've had in the pass few games. It can be quite boring. I do love a little roleplay or at least a spice of personality. Like my mom.

I think that's a good way to look at it. You abouletly right, You can just start a new life.
Being murdered spices things up a bit, Every life should be a little different not just farming sim.

#24 2018-06-21 06:18:34

sc0rp

Go on Neo, keep killing people.  Until you're the only one playing on the server.  That will be mighty fun.

#25 2018-06-21 06:49:39

Neo

sc0rp wrote:

Go on Neo, keep killing people.  Until you're the only one playing on the server.  That will be mighty fun.

Some people like you are constantly crying about griefing and killing and how the game is dying. Your the ones causing people to stop playing by distorting the truth and saying that things are worse then they are.

Truth is that murder rates arent actually that high. When I read posts from people like you I can't help but think of a crying baby.

Besides it's not I only kill and nothing else. Just read my other thread, Lived a life where I actually contributed quite alot to a town.

I'm willing to make a compromise however. When I kill again I'll only go for Males and Older women but sparing people that are actually working.

I'll be doing you a favor by killing off the leeches.

Board footer