#1 2018-06-07 11:06:51

Morti

pein, STOP TURNING MY GRAVEYARDS INTO SHEEP PENS

What the fuck is wrong with you?

N8DWCOH.jpg

#2 2018-06-07 11:09:20

Feldspar

Re: pein, STOP TURNING MY GRAVEYARDS INTO SHEEP PENS

lol so that's what they were ranting about in the other post.....

just here putting off doing my assignments

#3 2018-06-07 13:52:32

sc0rp

I totally support pein.  Some good use for those graves.  Ancestors must be happy they can help grandkids after they passed out.  At least if that's my grave there, I'm glad I could help.

#4 2018-06-07 14:10:34

YAHG

Yeah, this is way better than the endless field of unmarked graves..

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#5 2018-06-07 14:19:40

Morti

You people are sick.
I admit, the graveyards are getting a little too big, but that just means you folks need to stop killing each other and dying so young.

That and Jason needs to stop spawning people into developed towns, either as Eves or as children of mothers who really don't need kids. I wish mothers like you folks didn't exist, you are virtually the most disgusting people on the planet and I hope you don't reproduce because your genes need to die with you.

Have some respect for life, or don't live in this game with my families.

#6 2018-06-07 14:23:29

YAHG

No, you are being retarded. You are huffing your own farts.

PEOPLE in game are controlled by actually living humans mass graveyards are sentimental trash.

Instead of wishing evil on people MAYBE you might want to fucking relax...

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein

#7 2018-06-07 14:30:01

Morti

YAHG wrote:

No, you are being retarded. You are huffing your own farts.

PEOPLE in game are controlled by actually living humans mass graveyards are sentimental trash.

Instead of wishing evil on people MAYBE you might want to fucking relax...

So you can be sadistic fucks in game, murdering your children, using their graves to make sheep shit, and murdering each other for bullshit reasons, But someone tries to talk some sense into you outside of the game, and you have to get bent out of shape?

Look in the mirror YAHG. You've been condoning this sort of behavior for the longest time. You get bent out of shape over words, but you enjoy the far worse actions? Oh no, words upset poor YAHG, the sadistic fuckin psychopath who condones murder of children.

I am not upset I hurt your feelings, you're a terrible human being.

Find somewhere else to make your fucking sheep pens.

#8 2018-06-07 14:37:59

YAHG

You are telling people you wish they didn't exist and you hope they don't have children.... What the fuck is going on?

#9 2018-06-07 15:59:42

pein

Lotus wrote:

Um...

I think transforming graveyards into sheep pens is a creative idea. Why waste other resources when you can just make it out of graves, the resource which you already have? The downside being it’s easy to grief.

It isn’t sadistic to do such things. The game is made so players have freedom to do what they want. If this was against the terms of the game, Jason wouldn’t allow it.

There are a lot of infant deaths via starvation or suicide. Old age is common in large villages too. It isn’t necessary to “murder” each other to make a graveyard, the graveyard is already present. If it was necessary, I would agree with you, but taking advantage of unused resources to make something near the top of the tech tree ATM isn’t sadistic.

That’s all I’m going to say.

notice the U-s, you cant grief them, its like stone wall

the back side is double walled, so is accident proof, not grief proof
but neither fences or pits
it can be extendable or grief proof

this concept is about having extendable pen fixed 3 sides, allowing to bury your loved ones into wall (if you only continue one side or other and finalize with letter) and the back side made of more flat stones/sheep bones/fences

flat stone is more common than stone, its a publicly accessible pen, compared to the one they had, made of vertical fences and airlock where the sheep follows you once you lift the airlock fence, might as well raise sheep outside and put carrot inside the pen

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#10 2018-06-07 16:59:36

Go! Bwah!

I really hope this is extended meta-roleplaying and not some serious fantasy-reality confusion shit.

I like to go by "Eve Scripps" and name my kids after medications smile

#11 2018-06-07 17:10:49

Rose

carrots in a pen and free sheeps outside is the grates idea.

#12 2018-06-07 18:47:18

YAHG

Rose wrote:

carrots in a pen and free sheeps outside is the grates idea.

This is true.. Sheep can ONLY eat carrots

#13 2018-06-07 19:06:07

Spockulon

pein wrote:

step 1: stop complaining and trying to say how others should play

. . .

pein, you are ALWAYS and FOREVER complaining about the way other people game...

so...

you know...

hush.

If you've got time to lean, you've got time to clean (the village, that is)!

#14 2018-06-07 19:49:44

pein

Rose wrote:

carrots in a pen and free sheep outside is the grates idea.

did it once, pre update, born into a city with a griefed pen, we had no knife, no iron, no way to do a knife, i wanted at first to contain sheep, making a 5x5 pen, but then i changed my mind, seeing too many of them in every direction, and made a pen for carrot with a fence and a cistern inside, was carrot meta so.... now you could do the same, just make a well (dont ugrade) you need two empty tiles for upgraded, for bucket and bowl but you can have a box of pouches and a well used as old cistern
animals cant get outside, cant get inside, you could lock it and use for compost only, you could dump soil back, not a big waste if you dont have huge deserts and lot of worms

the other thing would be making a pen around the camp, and use one corner to make another pen, as i told around a pond, made into well, this could be like 25x25 and an 5x5 pen on corner reusing 2 wall parts. bear and snake wouldnt get in, sheep wouldnt get out but would run free between people

this city wall could be made of graves, first without letters, if everyone would bury people in one line instead one box with no empty tile, than all cities would have walls, a few filled pits to have acces outside, like 8 entrances with roads and signs what is there if you go out

Last edited by pein (2018-06-07 22:02:35)

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#15 2018-06-07 19:51:07

Lum

If they're buried in the mass graveyard they probably weren't loved anyway. The meaningful ones usually sit on their own further away

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#16 2018-06-07 20:41:06

kubassa
Banned

LOL a bunch of BETA males fighting in a forum....

I got huge ballz.

#17 2018-06-07 20:46:23

YAHG

kubassa wrote:

LOL a bunch of BETA males fighting in a forum....

At least we got you to look out for us poor weak men <3

Thank you oh mighty one.

#18 2018-06-07 22:20:13

Feldspar

pein wrote:
Spockulon wrote:
pein wrote:

step 1: stop complaining and trying to say how others should play

. . .

pein, you are ALWAYS and FOREVER complaining about the way other people game...

so...

you know...

hush.

i do, but cause they spend most time doing stupid shit what advances society nowhere, like eating all berry then making a stone room while you go 4 biomes away to get iron just to see that your 4th chisel is missing

you wouldnt be happy either about people stealing your stuff when you got a plan with it
nobody does nothing, once i got sheep, they start shearing every each and get clothes, thats why i keep shears at me

i adapt and make everything grief proof, noob proof and simple, so let me complain about bad intended lazy people

i dont have any issue about someone making a room somewhere as long as he dont fuck up the green trees, tools by doing so, i dont have issue that someone makes letters with soils i make

its just common sense you produce as much as you use or at least ask it

morti considers a whole city his, played the same shit with alleria, cause obviously he is best in this game cause has more hours

Although I do genuinely think that you make some good points and the grave sheep pen thing is a pretty creative cool idea, but I agree with Spockulon here- you spend ALL your time on the forums bitching about other players. And honestly? The one life I know I've been in the same town as you, you weren't that helpful. In fact in that life you gave me huge griefer vibes even when you were still a baby lol. Also you bitched on the forums about me not being able to feed you, despite the fact I was obviously a menopausal woman so maybe its not that every other player being bad, but you just being unobservant?

P.S. Are you the reason I keep finding these towns with sheep but no shears!? Honestly sheep can grow back their fleece so having them all shorn is no big deal. I would rather have the shears available for everyone to use otherwise it means we just end up wasting resources making a new pair.

#19 2018-06-07 22:39:11

Acozi

Some people take games WAY too seriously. Multiplayer games are NOT for you if you enjoy controlling every aspect of a game. Single player games allow this control to occur, so keep that in mind.

#20 2018-06-07 23:24:34

TrustyWay

What, they were serious ?

Is that... realplay ?

#21 2018-06-08 02:30:54

Mirelli

I’ve been silent about it for a while but I’m sick of your high and mighty attitude, Morti. You think you’re hot shit just because you have the most hours. You think you’re the best mother that could ever be but I wonder if you purposefully forgot your time playing with me. Morti here raised me up to five years old and once I could speak a bit more clearly, I asked something along the lines of “Are we staying here?” because it was a pretty terrible spot on the edge of a green and grey biome. Morti then called me a “dyke” and ran away, leaving me to die alone in the wilderness. Pair that with your condescending attitude towards *everyone* like you know every single in and out of this game.. Raising every kid no matter what? You abandoned all of my siblings too but whatever. Sorry to break it to you Morti, but you’re not nearly as great as you think.

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#22 2018-06-08 02:40:31

Alleria

Morti wrote:

You people are sick.
I admit, the graveyards are getting a little too big, but that just means you folks need to stop killing each other and dying so young.

Morti, are you mathematically illiterate? Graves are permanent and each generation you'll be adding another few dozen... Yeah, no thanks.

You call others useless or griefers, yet you're the one wasting shovels on graves, and "salting the earth" with the nameless dead. If you actually gave a shit about graveyards, you might actually grow some flowers, make the graves into rows, OR AT THE VERY LEAST stop putting your graveyards in the middle of the town... King Baby makes some good RP graveyards and you should take some notes from your betters.

I still cherish the life we had together where you ran around saying how great you are literally seconds before being eaten by one of the bears I warned you about.

At least Pein is turning your griefyards into something that actually benefits the town.

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#23 2018-06-08 04:18:03

Trick

pein wrote:

You are constantly going on about how bad other players are, but do you do anything to fix it?  Have you tried finding an apprentice?  Do you take the time to teach the newer players how to play?  Do you explain your reasoning for things?

This game has a steep learning curve.  If the elder players don't help teach the newer players, they will continue to be "bad".  So, that's partly on you.

#24 2018-06-08 04:38:39

YAHG

Trick wrote:

This game has a steep learning curve.  If the elder players don't help teach the newer players, they will continue to be "bad".  So, that's partly on you.

I think that this part is reaching. It sounds like you are implying that we are at fault for the skills of
others. The natural implied following statement is that if others are bad at playing etc. it is our fault
we didn't teach them.

I don't know about all of you people out there but I looked around for guides, I read the wiki. I alt tabbed
and died over and over looking things up. I don't bother to keep up with the long missed connections
posts but I have read at least 90%+ of the forum.

I ask people questions, I listen to people and learn from them. I ask people how to do things in game.
I read all the change logs in onetech etc. etc.

I think it is fair to assume that a lot of other people in here can say the same things as me..

If some ass hat in some camp didn't tell me how to do something that wasn't gonna stop me.

I think people are responsible if they want to learn something. If you love a game or anything else really
you explore it and find out more about it. You think about it when you are not doing it, all of that.

It isn't my fault that people don't want to look for shit and try to learn on their own.
Even if I told someone to fuck off when they asked how to do something (which I don't) it still wouldn't be
my fault if they don't learn.

No one here has any monopoly on knowledge, except for peoples hidden tricks like temp walking used to
be etc. Besides, people are pretty damn open about what we know and are very helpful.

#25 2018-06-08 04:40:42

Feldspar

pein wrote:

deserved, players are bad

yeah vibes, thats a professional description, as  a kid i run for a backpack no matter what, as all other pro players who been on the situation, and honestly i use it better so i deserve it, too many times noobs get it at birth and use it as a basket and never go 30 tile away and still die, so i got no problem hiding fur or threads for the sake of it, everybody does it when its overpopulation
i never start a life like 'i gonna murder this noobs'

i react the second my hair changes, kill me at birth if you cant feed me, i just hate old ladies asking stupid questions and pickign me up while im starving and trying to run away

im the reason you even seen sheep domestication in towns, as i came up with the pen pits and made the first ones, and made it popular
no i never hide shears, i just keeping it safe from people who arent able to feed sheep but make a full clothing out of it

i dont say i play every game on 100%, sometimes is just running around a while, then i do whatever, or i got terrible lag and can do like two ingots with a fire, then just go around and do simple tasks, at least im considerate about producing more than using

the problem is they all act like amateurs, they dont get a branch or a clay, or water anything, at the moment you got something valuable, they just steal it and bitch about it, like a cart, they never got a single milkweed, but they steal it in 5 seconds when you make it, same for sheep, i can make it faster and i dont mind doing it but let me make the first clothing for myself before others if i did the hard part

1) I wasn't aware this was a professional forum lmao

2) Mate do you even realize how hypocritical you are? You must be so bad at self reflection I wouldn't even be surprised if you said you couldn't see your own face in the mirror tongue

3) Chill out! No one cares if you are the best at everything or if you invented the sheep pen; its just a game- sometimes people feel like mucking around and having fun. Just relax and stop worrying about other players all the time- make some friends or something instead. Life's short, so enjoy yourself while you can!

Board footer