One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-06 21:38:23

IronBear

Eve Bundy Should Be Proud

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=266207

You should be proud Eve Bundy. You founded a town that is probably the largest I have ever seen since I started playing.  Not as many buildings and roads as the ancient ones of March, but that graveyard went on forever.  I played in it twice today.  Very peaceful for such a large town too.  I did not see a single murder both times.

#2 2018-06-06 22:59:47

ripresa

Re: Eve Bundy Should Be Proud

I think I was there at the very end. I was born and given a crown, but I was Nameless. I saw the murder of my sister, Milo. And I don't think the lineage lasted.

#3 2018-06-06 23:45:07

IronBear

I think it is still going.

#4 2018-06-07 00:47:17

ripresa

Yeah I was reborn to a random eve that spawned in that town. It was still going. And still full of murders and fighting for the stupid crown.

#5 2018-06-07 00:47:46

IronBear

I know it was still going, just cam from there on my third life.  Dove murdered me as an elder though. Hopefully it survives

#6 2018-06-07 01:44:27

Superfun2
Banned

IronBear wrote:

I know it was still going, just cam from there on my third life.  Dove murdered me as an elder though. Hopefully it survives

Lol shrekt it's ded I stabbed girls lul

I name my self Amyx after my hot 8th grade science teacher  and my baby names are after hot girls in my school. big_smile

#7 2018-06-07 03:42:30

ripresa

Basically a murderer killed everyone and there was 4 people left including me. When I died one of the woman had just given birth.

#8 2018-06-07 04:12:07

komody

ripresa wrote:

Basically a murderer killed everyone and there was 4 people left including me. When I died one of the woman had just given birth.

THERE IS HOPE!

#9 2018-06-07 04:43:59

Mirelli

Ayyy I was there a bunch of times and I made all of the crowns. I made like five or six bc people kept losing them or hiding them. So tbh you could spend a whole life going on a scavenger hunt looking for a crown lol. Also started building the royal castle but someone had finished it with a lock by the time I respawned in :’( gimme the key my dudes!!

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#10 2018-06-07 05:11:17

ripresa

People were killing each other for those crowns!

I've been born to 2 random eves that spawn in that town. Not Bundy's. Anyways, was just there again, and it was thriving.

#11 2018-06-07 06:14:44

pein

i made the fences nrar the wells, cisterns, pen, a few buckets, wells
then the sapling farm
then the grave pen started
i made the bell ,and seen the crown done
we had a crown but not many kills

i was there 3 times before, i even seen the eve running in just to spawn to her before my timer on strong family who had only sons at the end

was there 4-5 times with 3 families

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#12 2018-06-07 06:37:02

hum

I'm part of this tree:

I was Nebula, born to Lucky (I hope my family sees this post).
We were born in a relatively small town, but with plenty of berries and pies to eat. The moment I was born I heard the bell tower in the northwest. I taught my brother Tony and mother how to smith so that we had a shovel to dig up wells in our dry ponds, and while collecting iron I noticed that the bell marker changed directions from northwest to west, which meant that there was a high chance the bell tower was quite close.

My mom was gracious enough to raise my first daughter, Valerie, while I finished smithing the hammer. After that, I reared my second daughter, Angelina, and buried my mom. Among her loving last words were, "I'm so fucking lucky". I told Angelina and Tony about my plan to find the bell tower (Valerie had disappeared), and we had some mishaps on the way (including having a baby son whom I named Nikita and left for Tony to feed), but in the middle of our pilgrimage Angelina stopped moving. I collected carrots and fed her, hoping she would come back, but decided after a few minutes that I was too old and needed to try to reach the city myself.

I soon saw sheep everywhere and reached the city, where I saw the Zhao family, as well as distant relatives (twice removed)! I guess my immediate relatives must have gotten split off and started a new town near ponds.

I wished that Angel could have seen it, so I tried to wander back and find her, and ended up back in our home town, where I was once again surprised to see old Tony still caring for the town, and my son Nikita, who had grown up! Nikita and I buried Tony, and since I was far too old, and Nikita was a boy, I knew that this town was doomed to die. I promised myself that I would show Nikita to the bell city before I died and he could help that thriving town, and so we miraculously made it and I left Nikita to the Zhaos and Bundys care.

One Zhao warned of a Weiland who was murdering everyone, and after the fact it seems that my first daughter Valerie must have also reached the city earlier only to meet the end of his knife. I hope the city is still doing well, and I thank my family Lucky, Tony, Valerie, Angelina, and Nikita for this wonderful life.

Last edited by hum (2018-06-07 06:38:39)

#13 2018-06-07 08:56:20

pein

now is fucked up, the pen was griefed, somebody made one new noob pen with airlocks, and by my time it was only one sheep

they cut down all the trees with straight shaft so no tools can be made, we were down to 2 iron from the vein

ofc they filled my grave pen with more bones, cause they cant take it anywhere else and fucked up some more shovels to fill all the screen with digged graves

a girl was pickaxing both kilns, and when i said to old lady with knife, i disconnected and died

the city barely has the bell and all the babies running around destroying the farm

once the hoes and shovels will be destroyed, that city is dead and cant be restarted

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#14 2018-06-07 10:30:01

Rose

pein you always make your pens too small and just stabed me when i try help you make it bigger   (uncle pen)

#15 2018-06-07 10:34:46

pein

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=270427

back again
had 3 daughters X Y Z and i didnt cared about them just dropped them in fire and got them some gear, raised second while forging a knife and shovel head

i finished my pen, started move out the bones, its like 8 by 6. placed double flat stones to top to be prone to accidents, little girl took two making a hole she didnt let me explain that its my pen
she buried her mom or someone, but at this point i decided i need knife, then a girl took my shovel reburied the top row and run away with it, burying some more then fckign up my shovel, i remembered her gear and that she is brown, i killed one looking like that i think was her, and i killed other who made a hole in it

i fixed the two entrance corners with letters, left side is ok now and hope now that is full of sheep people wont fuck it up

i killed two woman, we had enough, i carried kids back to fire they till bitching about a random player who happened to be their mom, i changed some clothes and became old in meantime, the never got me
but it was my plan trough  5 lifes to make a big grave pen and gave so much for the city, i deserved it and didnt wanted to argue more with idiots who dont even understand what it is and they just fill it with stupid bones AND REDIG IT

Seriously we could have made rope farm, carts, letters, signs for everything, instead they dig every single random bone to ground with no purpose

#16 2018-06-07 13:50:38

ripresa

I think this is why pvp shouldn't be allowed.

Unless it's because Jason uses it as a way to curb technology growth and to keep us in the dark ages.

#17 2018-06-07 16:09:53

pein

Rose wrote:

pein you always make your pens too small and just stabed me when i try help you make it bigger   (uncle pen)

sorry about that, one of my kill was right, i seen the name, other was a brown chick with nude upperbody, pack, loin cloth
who really pissed me off reburying all bones inside i  was moving out, stealing my shovel and running away before i could explain, basically undone 15 min of work, stealing a tool i made, and made a hole in the wall
it was same age as you same look, same clothes
a kid griefed it in first 2 min so i promised myself i stab anyone who touches it again

its not too small, but you need a lot of time for those U letters
i used most flatstones to fix the top side, double wall to prevent accidental grief removing one

if you can do the two sides, then you can move flatstones up and up,  its extendable
notice that all that took me 2 lives to make, so 16 U letters, it still has place to go, i seen thre fixed graves near bear cave, possibly thats the furthest it can go

#18 2018-06-07 18:43:18

Rose

accident
ok

Board footer