One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-06 02:51:27

WomanWizard

To my colourful family...

My name was Mushka Stone. I was born to a mother who, as she put it, was "high as balls." She named me mushroom and held onto me until, I assume, she came down from her high. We were out in the wilderness for most of my young days, but she eventually brought me home to a nice little village with many berries and a thriving community.

I explored during my childhood, watered some berries, and soon discovered that we had a sheep pen but no sheep. I knew I needed to find some mouflon. So I ran out into the wilderness and started my search.

To my first daughter, Greenlee,

You were born in the wasteland, far from home. You were probably scared and could only hope your mom knew what she was doing. I gave up my search then, because I knew I had to keep you alive. I brought you home, and you went on to give me grandkids, and even a beautiful great-granddaughter named Star. Star was such a helpful little girl.

To my first son Purvi,

Why did you do it? Was it because I laughed at your name? It was supposed to be Purple. I knew I was playing with fire making an arrow while popping out kids, but Blue did not deserve what you did to her. Rot in hell son.

To Oran,

Sorry I didn't spend more time with you. Your older brother was a handful, trying to talk to me one letter at a time. I hope you got the hang of our little village without your mother around much.

To Red,

You were the best son a mother could have hoped for. So attentive, you just wanted to hunt. I did everything I could to help you achieve that goal. I hope you found the mouflon in the north, not just for me, but for little Blue and the whole village.

To Blue,

Poor sweet little Blue. I loved you so much, but your life was short. I cried and held you in my arms as you died. Purvi didn't live long after he killed you though, don't worry.

To Blue,

My second Blue, born in the middle of a murder. I didn't pick you up right away because I was holding your sister. You must have been so scared. Family shouldn't murder family.

To Yelitza,

You were a rather active baby, always running off while I was juggling the little ones. But why were you white? Literally none of my other kids were white. I almost didn't believe you were mine.

And finally, to my youngest son, Lilac,

You were a special boy. Didn't even know how to eat. I put you in a skirt and called you pretty. I promise I wasn't mocking you, you were just so cute. I grew old while you were a baby and hand fed you berries, and once I knew you knew how to feed yourself, I ran off to help red with his backpack. Sorry I didn't stick around longer, I'm sure there was far more for you to learn then how to click on your own face.

In addition, to Daisy Stone,

You were not one of my kids, but you killed Purvi. Thank you. Blue can rest in peace because of you, and I believe it was your skirt that I put on Lilac. You were a special woman and the entire village owes you big time. I'm sorry my son was such a rotten apple.

#2 2018-06-06 03:30:22

Baker

Re: To my colourful family...

Ah, my great Niece, I was Jane Stone (The old one). I remember nursing your mother for a time, My sister was preoccupied with something else but it seems she died not long after.

I may have tried to hook her up with my son Tom but nothing was there. None of my own kids lasted that long besides Tom, Sounds like my greatdaughter Daisy at least made a name for herself.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#3 2018-06-06 03:44:33

WomanWizard

Thank you for blessing us with Daisy, and for nursing my mother as well. Seems like the family owes you too!

(though if you hadn't nursed my mother Purvi wound't have gone on a murder spree I guess and Daisy wouldn't have needed to be a hero)

#4 2018-06-06 10:47:54

pein

purvi comes from pussy , dont lie big_smile

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#5 2018-06-06 11:22:39

YAHG

pein wrote:

The name list is dumb, troll names are fucking hilarious!

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#6 2018-06-06 14:08:19

Lotus

It comes from Purple too. Anything beginning with “Pu” corrects to Purvi.

#7 2018-06-06 15:12:43

WomanWizard

pein wrote:

You caught me. As a lesbian, pussy is my favourite colour.

Board footer