One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-05 09:54:19

pein

Jenny

My mom was out in wild getting soil, she fed me and we run backwards, we were far, then she left me on last few meters, i ran with my small legs, i was six bar, my granny fed me and turned big girl, asked her to follow, and she took cart of soil back, was a wheelbarrow so was even slower. granny died afterwards, i buried her next to the pen.

first i was watering berries, then made space near forge, we had a lot of kindling put there and a lot of coal
a huge berry farm

i found a pen in the badland near us, but a broken tool was on last spot, the shovel
so wasnt finished, we had no iron
i planted a few milkweed to make two ropes and a thread

people still going out with carts to get soil and using bucket to upgrade wells which made other wells useless

i filled pen with sheep food, rope, arrow, then old man gave me his gear

i seen a guy aimiing at me, i had a son already, i dodged it and stabbed him
a kdi started to call me murderer, he seen the arrow at the guy the sound, still he called me murderer, couldnt talk with him so i stabbed him too, at least my son had some gear. i seen a murder grave next to it later.
i shot a muflon already, pretty close as i was herding it back.
nobody got us iron and hard to go out with berry in backpack

then i found a cart of baskets, somebody died with a wolf hat, i took the cart to search for iron, as it was a big badland near us cleared of some wolfs, and a muflon without lamb, but no iron there.

I found a vein, and had a son, Bo. i didnt take him back instantly, we had a famine, with a huge berry plantation was weird. i had a cart of cacti, but i had to find iron, soon i found two and i took the little one back. asked him to help me forge. we made a shovel but he starved next to berry farm too busy smithing.
my smallest son was in fire, till i made shovel, he shoved me a plate when i needed for crucible, i gave him a snake shoe to recognize him, later he made pies so i gave him my gear.

i cut the muflon outside the biome, took meat back. a lady asked to give job for her little daughter, i took her to pen asking to feed them. she was helpful i gave her a backpack i found. i made shears afterwards and roll spindle, knitting needles, i had my first wool clothing, i gave my seal skin i just found to a kid in fire. he was our next smith, a lady got us a few irons, and i told them there is a vein to west.

we had a small wheat farm, so i made the first compost, we had like 5 dung people so slow to react . I solved the soil issue, and the food issue, as my son made tons of pies out of the sheep i killed, a lady was so happy seeing pies after so much time. My son will take care of sheep too, i cut a sheep with hide, and bring it to the horse, i think he got that, as he already had needle and thread prepared, so he made a saddle, i ran around farm once with the horse then died, chatting with a lady.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=255248

Last edited by pein (2018-06-05 09:55:21)

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer