One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-24 16:51:12

Valences42

What has been your best game so far?

I'm curious, what has been your best play-through yet?

I had a wonderful time setting up an orchard with my mom last night.  I did the watering + planting, and put out food for her in a basket.  She ran back in forth with a basket to get soil.  We had around 15 plants when we were done.  It was fantastic.  All the family members were amazing.  All cooperating.  All positive.

#2 2018-05-24 18:34:25

JS

Re: What has been your best game so far?

FAMILY JOURNEY FROM DOOM TOWN. (REASON : NO GIRL)

FIRST TOUR WITH MY BRO.
HE GUIDE RICH DOOM TOWN.
HE WANT TEACH ME HUNT THE BEAR. BUT IM OLD. smile

NEXT DAY, SECOND JOURNEY WITH MY MOM AND BRO.
AND THEN COMEBACK HOME WITH MY BRO, MY MOM'S BONE, NEW EVE. smile
WE DIDN'T LOOK FOR EVE, JUST SUDDENLY MET HER.

Last edited by JS (2018-05-24 18:44:29)

#3 2018-05-24 20:31:47

Sibiohan

My most recent one was pretty good.

Born to an angry carrot guardian (she stabbed anyone who picked from seeding carrot row) who named me Noob, which turned into Nooh. Carried on the carrot farming traditions, and had many sons. My last son was named Jesus, for he was chosen of the carrot gods to be the guardian of all seeding carrots and the carrot farm. It’s the first time in a long time I’ve not been born an eve, or been born to an eve, and I don’t get to play often so it was nice to get a full play through (http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=120423)

Another memorable one was ages ago. I was born to the khan family as a boy and my mum took me to the woods nearby. She named me ghengis and told me the town hated her because she married her brother and I was their last child together. One day I would rise up and seek revenge for the injustice against her. Sadly our uprising didn’t work, but it sticks in my memories as a fun (if short) life

#4 2018-05-24 20:37:17

Aname

Sibiohan wrote:

My most recent one was pretty good.

Born to an angry carrot guardian (she stabbed anyone who picked from seeding carrot row) who named me Noob, which turned into Nooh. Carried on the carrot farming traditions, and had many sons. My last son was named Jesus, for he was chosen of the carrot gods to be the guardian of all seeding carrots and the carrot farm. It’s the first time in a long time I’ve not been born an eve, or been born to an eve, and I don’t get to play often so it was nice to get a full play through (http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=120423)

Another memorable one was ages ago. I was born to the khan family as a boy and my mum took me to the woods nearby. She named me ghengis and told me the town hated her because she married her brother and I was their last child together. One day I would rise up and seek revenge for the injustice against her. Sadly our uprising didn’t work, but it sticks in my memories as a fun (if short) life

Why thought everyone i was mad. i just said they didnt need to touch the seed row but they did touch the seed row so i had to kill them. bcuz we didnt have any seeds left.

and i killed 1 girl bcuz she was annoying and just insulted me everytime.

and youre son jesus got killed.

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#5 2018-05-24 21:06:33

Sibiohan

Aname wrote:

He died for our sins.

#6 2018-05-24 21:54:03

Aname

I was a girl and i was raised in a little town. i really wanted to baby suicide bcuz the town sucked really bad. but i didnt bcuz i was too bored. but i didnt want too stay in that garbage town either. so i ran away i ran some direction in i was depending on hope and luck that i found some food on my way. then i started to build my own camp. i builded my camp on a decent spot.
first couple of years i got Lucky bcuz i was still young enough so i wont get kids. then i made the basics things and got some kids.

my first good kid was a boy named Jezreel he helped me alot and he died of the age of 8 he legit helped me 4 minutes but those 4 minutes helped me a fucking lot. then i got more and more boys i killed the most and the most suicide then i got a girl.

of fucking course i gave her the most shitty common name in the world hope. she was pretty good and helped me alot too. then i got another girl named newt she was pretty good too. then i saw how my camp was going great. i was happy and i knew that i did something good.

when i died i wanted too look at the lineage. and i knew that everyone in the old camp died. i was right they all died. only my camp is still alive. i remember my mom saying only the noobs will die of hunger. lmao she legit died some minutes when i left.

so i geuss the old village was full of noobs.

And i saved the whole lineage by moving away from that shitty town.

Jonathan forest http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=121790

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#7 2018-05-24 21:57:01

YAHG

Sibiohan wrote:
Aname wrote:

He died for our sins.

Maybe yours big_smile

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#8 2018-05-25 06:13:33

Feldspar

Two experiences stand out for me:

1) The first time i spawned in an actual town. Unfortunately it was dying so me and my cousin went on an adventure together. I lagged out and died, but by that point i was an old man anyway so didn't mind to much as i got to catch a horse. My last words were shit.

2)My first successful play through as Eve/lived to old age stands out. I was lucky enough to find an amazing spot full of food and milkweed so i decided to keep my first child. She turned out to be a really experienced player (I was still pretty  new) and set up camp while i was away looking for a good water source. It was the easiest early game play through i've ever done- by the time i died the camp was absolutely full of kids- my last act as an old women was showing my granddaughter the secret carrot farm i'd begun early game before finding a better spot.  I only wish that the family tree feature had been implemented- would have loved to have known how many generations the forest family lived to.

just here putting off doing my assignments

#9 2018-05-25 12:29:20

Valences42

It's awesome to go back into the wilderness from a town.  I'm glad to hear you could save the lineage Aname.  Hope the next batch of players in your family have good survival instincts.

I love bro adventures Feldspar!  Growing to be an old man has a weird zen feeling to it, at least for me.  I have only caught a horse once.  I was afraid to ride it... so I just left it in the village for someone else.  Having pro children as an Eve is so cool!

Aw man Sibiohan, that sounds like a lot of fun, but kinda stressful too.  If my mom was the crazy carrot guard I'd run?  Or become an irreplaceable sycophant... Too bad you couldn't become Ghengis Khan!  That would've been something!

I'm glad you could find an Eve, JS.  That's really rare!  I've never run into an Eve.  I've run into random unnamed people, which is startling...  Or second cousins twice removed who are hopelessly lost!

#10 2018-05-25 12:41:11

Feldspar

Valences42 wrote:

I love bro adventures Feldspar!  Growing to be an old man has a weird zen feeling to it, at least for me.

Haha yeah your right- getting to be an old man does get to feel pretty zen. I feel like because you don't have to stress about children early in life, you get to muck around and talk people a little more- which can form some cool relationships.

My bro adventure with my cousin was pretty fun too. It was oddly liberating leaving the dead town and running around in the wilderness shouting ADVENTURE! It was also the first time someone left me a message on missed connections which I felt pretty chuffed about as I was a fairly new player at the time. It's always nice to know the other person had fun too smile

just here putting off doing my assignments

#11 2018-05-26 05:37:21

pein

lot of times happened, famine kills most people but a girl survives, i marry her, make shittons of work without disturbance, then 1 kid from 20 is decent and we make progress while 4 generations die near me

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer