One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-06 12:12:36

Mirelli

Slaughter of Luvui Town

I remember a sign that said “Luvui”.. not sure if that’s the name of the town or someone just stuck random letters on there. Anyways, my name was Katty, and you were all murdered by my own nameless son.

Robin, my favorite son, you tried your best to get the bastard, but I think he murdered you too. I believe my daughter, Petal was also murdered. It’s all my fault and I apologize for that.

There was a woman, Mariyoh or something like that. She killed a boy because she said he planted milkweed in the carrot farm. This was just the beginning. Robin took her arrow and hid it in his backpack in case she tried to go on a killing spree. I was questioning her about it when she ran to the farm and starved to death. I found a steel file in her pack and thought “she was the griefer”. Why else would she have the file in her pack?

I made the mistake of setting it on the ground... I noticed that I had another son, and he was nameless, because I had intended to abandon some of my babies as there wasn’t enough food to have too many. He was working at the forge when I noticed he was making steel of some sort. My gut instincts told me that something was wrong, that I should take that piece of metal he just made. I hovered over the steel and it said “steel hoe blade” so I thought I was just paranoid and left it alone.

Soon afterwards, I noticed that he had a knife in his pack. Instantly on red alert. I told everyone around me what he looked like, that he had no name, and there was a mad scramble to make weapons as he began his slaughter on our people.

Unfortunately as I grew older, my stomach grew smaller. He picked all of the seeds, ate all of the berries, all the cactus fruit, no pies left. I brought him into this world and it felt only right for me to take him out of it.  I chased him with a bow in my old age as my family was slaughtered around me one by one, but I was unable to avenge my children before I starved. Hopefully he starved himself out and some of my grand children were able to survive.

Always trust your gut instincts. Always beware of the unnamed. It makes it easier for them to get away with crimes like these. If I had just kept that file in my pack or taken that blade, you might all still be alive. I blame myself.

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#2 2018-05-06 14:18:43

pein

Re: Slaughter of Luvui Town

ye, file was missing once from where i put and there was a fire, and i got stabbed by my daughter, from that on, file is in my pack, no one uses without permission, especially i can craft any tool needing the file

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#3 2018-05-06 14:19:43

Baker

I was actually the one with the file in my pack. I know that I must have seemed sketchy at the time but I had the towns best interests at heart. Me starving was a rookie move on my part, I was trying to explain myself and neglected my hunger in the process.

The reason I had that file was to prevent people from making knives, I had been trying to protect that town for several lives. I do believe the person I killed was actually innocent in the end, In my defense the only info I was had was that the blonde had done it. He was both blonde and in the area at the time, It was a rushed decision on my part.

It was my fault for dying like a noob.

On a side note, Luvui was a result of me and another boy messing around with making letters. It used to say "Luv" but he made an extra U and an I by mistake and added it to my sign.

Last edited by Baker (2018-05-06 14:30:52)

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#4 2018-05-06 14:32:34

Mirelli

At least I learned some lessons for the next time I see a steel file and a random kid just silently crafting away at the forge! But dammit Baker, omg. It was me who said that it was *probably* the blonde, but I meant the curly haired woman with a shirt and no pants, not the boy. I didn’t even know for sure if it was her either but she seemed sketchy to me too because there were no maple trees around, and when I finally got a firebrand, she turned it into a short shaft.... not sure if it was intentional tho. You just really can’t trust anybody. I never thought a child of mine would murder a whole village but it happened. Constant vigilance!

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#5 2018-05-06 15:14:30

Baker

Mirelli wrote:

At least I learned some lessons for the next time I see a steel file and a random kid just silently crafting away at the forge! But dammit Baker, omg. It was me who said that it was *probably* the blonde, but I meant the curly haired woman with a shirt and no pants, not the boy. I didn’t even know for sure if it was her either but she seemed sketchy to me too because there were no maple trees around, and when I finally got a firebrand, she turned it into a short shaft.... not sure if it was intentional tho. You just really can’t trust anybody. I never thought a child of mine would murder a whole village but it happened. Constant vigilance!

It's pretty hard to pinpoint who the griefer is if you didn't catch them red-handed, all you can is speculate who it was. I think it was your unnamed son the entire time, He was the "mastermind" behind that whole operation. He had probably intended to kill the farm with milkweed but he took the opportunity to steal the file and make a knife instead.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#6 2018-05-06 18:52:12

YAHG

This is why it is good to name kids, so you can identify em

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

Board footer