One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-25 15:13:30

Lava

Can we have an option not to Eve?

I think this should be a given, I just spawned as an eve Four times in a row!  I’m literally exploiting this system by making a wellsite and dieing right after therefore giving everyone around me infinite iron. On top of that I don’t even want to eve! I was 5th place and I dropped two points cause of this.

#2 2020-06-25 16:42:10

Arcurus

Re: Can we have an option not to Eve?

Lava wrote:

... therefore giving everyone around me infinite iron.

how dare you are! Infinite iron will pollute the hole world smile

#3 2020-06-25 17:39:54

DestinyCall

And while you are at it, an option to not be the leader?   

Why am I plagued with such a high meme score?   Just because I am good at keeping babies alive, that doesn't mean I want to play as Eve or give people orders.   

Please just let me build my yum stations in peace!

#4 2020-06-25 18:00:31

merryllamax

Thousands time yes!

I can keep myself alive and my children tend to live long, doesn't mean I want to lead every town I'm in! I still don't really grasp the water system and have never smithed or built a single thing. I just /died in one town because I was made a leader the second I was born but I was still made leader in the next one, lmao.

/abdicate, pretty please.

#5 2020-06-25 18:30:51

Arcurus

merryllamax wrote:

Thousands time yes!

I can keep myself alive and my children tend to live long, doesn't mean I want to lead every town I'm in! I still don't really grasp the water system and have never smithed or built a single thing. I just /died in one town because I was made a leader the second I was born but I was still made leader in the next one, lmao.

my god, just follow anyone, if he is a fool you can cancle it.

#6 2020-06-25 18:58:22

merryllamax

Arcurus wrote:
merryllamax wrote:

Thousands time yes!

my god, just follow anyone, if he is a fool you can cancle it.

There is no " just". People really dislike that - I had a lot of people rebel and say "I follow myself", rendering the town leaderless which does more harm than good. And I can't just follow *anyone*, I don't want people to have the same problem I'm having - being leaders against their will. I have asked people I watched being good and competent if the want to lead, but they never did. /abdicate would be a much more elegant solution.

In the meantime, I guess I'm just gonna go die a couple times to bring my genes down a bit, though I dislike doing that.

#7 2020-06-26 23:25:52

Gomez

Yeah at this point if you play out an eve proper its almost guaranteed a fitness tax.

Board footer