One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-24 19:45:34

Arcurus

Why im born in the same family again?

One question, did some thing change?

I thought there is a family ban of 1:30 game play time if you die older then 30. But this time the first time i spawned one day later right back in the same family:

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=6325004

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=6327120

By the way, much thx @my great family members in last life @Jason for the great art work this game is, its really a piece of art, was a beautiful royal family life in the Batman family, where i even met one helper of Bobo, the only one i ever cursed (as far as i can remember), but he was behaving ok it seems and just to be sure that he not becomes again an evil leader we kept the crown in the family. thx for that to my royal mom!

#2 2020-06-24 19:48:10

fug

Re: Why im born in the same family again?

That's not been a thing for a while. Current system basically goes:

1). Get born to a mother that you aren't blocked to either by curses or by imposing a ban on yourself (aka using /die.)
2). If all families are blocked (you have used /die and banned yourself from all families or you are blocked due to curses) randomly select an open family.

This is how people /die cycle back to their families after death. Once you've banned yourself to all families it's just cycling until you randomly roll the right color.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#3 2020-06-24 20:02:26

Arcurus

Re: Why im born in the same family again?

fug wrote:

That's not been a thing for a while. Current system basically goes:

1). Get born to a mother that you aren't blocked to either by curses or by imposing a ban on yourself (aka using /die.)
2). If all families are blocked (you have used /die and banned yourself from all families or you are blocked due to curses) randomly select an open family.

This is how people /die cycle back to their families after death. Once you've banned yourself to all families it's just cycling until you randomly roll the right color.

but i did not use /die (only used it twice and this was long long ago) and i did only got three curses or so, in a long time period, so i dont think that i was blocked in 3 other families, but not in the last i played.

actually it would be such great if linage ban is only one real time hour and it would incarnate you back in the longest linage family by default. that would be such a great feature!

How is the linage ban now functioning?

Last edited by Arcurus (2020-06-24 20:06:52)

Board footer