One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-23 03:44:26

antking:]#

Summer and Mia the two town kingdome

If you have played OHOL in the past 10 hours since this post then you have probably born in one of these two fams a ginger and a brown fam living so close they might as well be together, the gingers live to the west side while the browns live to the east, the browns (Mias) were here before the Gingers (Summers) each town has had its hard ship I went through the great water shortage, which left only one females of the Mia's alive, I have seen the blood feweds between the two towns as they bicker of silly things, but both these towns are the wealthiest and the most interesting fams I have seen in a while. I is fun going from village to village seeing how things are going on the other side, sadly I fear that our time with both fams are drawing to a close,  as a bobo raid has left a deep scar in the Summer fam and Water troubles are rising once again in the Mia fam, I do hope that this won't be the end of these two shining cities in this cold world

(on a side note if pls don't mix in your pickle plants with farming crops... make a small 3*3 patch with 3 spots with dill, one spot with Bay tree, one spot for garlic and 4 spots for pickles that should give you exactly enough for two crocks of pickles and if you are lucky enough you can switch out one of the pickle spots for a peppercorn spot)

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#2 2020-06-23 04:26:23

Gogo
Banned

Re: Summer and Mia the two town kingdome

We saved gingers, thanks to brown family (but they died out), gingers has kero now.

#3 2020-06-23 10:09:50

Arcurus

'antking: wrote:

...as a bobo raid has left a deep scar in the Summer fam

did he use the war or the leadership mechanics for his raid? trying to figure out if the war mechanics still work, since both families where at war, at least on paper...

#4 2020-06-23 12:01:24

Catfive

they probably got desperate as we stopped multiple griefer attempts last night and peaced up at least one war. i mean they spend all night trying to grief and then have to wait until the small hours to seek the emo attention they need.

#5 2020-06-23 15:59:50

merryllamax

Glad to hear that peace was made at last. I was there as Hilda Summers last night, making stew and having children as the war ranged on. Tbh I had no idea what was even going on. Could someone explain to me how "war" works, pls?

#6 2020-06-23 16:27:51

Arcurus

merryllamax wrote:

Glad to hear that peace was made at last. I was there as Hilda Summers last night, making stew and having children as the war ranged on. Tbh I had no idea what was even going on. Could someone explain to me how "war" works, pls?

yea that question i also have....

was as brown in the ginger family and said: peace. Dont know if they understood me, at least i did not understand them until they killed me.... or tired to kill me, because actually i died of old age before the wound could kill me.

Board footer