One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-20 01:46:45

Villas

Sharing a little Story

Hi I'm Villas (Hetuw nick is Sanshuba), I don't play the game for 5 months, I was tired of griefers, but after I came back 3 days ago, it's rare to see a griefer, so I'm happy! The forums seems kinda slow now, so I decided to share a little story.

I was Summer Bianca (3rd Gen), I was born in a small camp, when I was a kid someone built a well and drought our spring. So we decided to borrow our neighbor's shovel and move. But when we arrived there, everyone was dead... we ate some pickles and looted them, right after we moved to a new place, but my mother got bitten by a wolf during the process.
PmZfkZP.jpg

We buried my mother in the snow, the place she most liked. My aunt Peace spent the rest of her life looting nearby dead camps since she couldn't have babies anymore. I and June worked really hard to make a lovely camp, with lots of yummies for the kids. When Peace died, we buried her right next to my mother, since they were very good friends. We were almost infertile and knew we were doomed.
z11NaKF.jpg

Even without kids, we decided to keep working the rest of our lives, two old women, far from the rest of the world, working alone at a self-sustainable camp. We had a happy life, my cousin June raised animals since she couldn't have babies while I cooked and farmed the yummiest foods I could.
DHE4PNR.jpg

When we were very old and weak, we passed most of our time at the pen, we tried to raise a cow, but we couldn't dry an ear of corn quick enough, June managed to hit our bison with an arrow by mistake during the process.
ImC1iwF.jpg

I promised I would bury her in the place she most loved: the pen. It was so hot we decided to take off our clothes, we were close enough for that. We couldn't raise the cow, but I did bury her there.
2EsYb6W.jpg

I spent my last days alone... well at least I had the animals and the hope I would find my family once again.
gReWSzI.jpg

#2 2020-06-20 18:15:36

merryllamax

Re: Sharing a little Story

Aw. Thank you for the story! I love the meaning you still found in your life even though you had no one to carry on. I'm always excited when people play this game as real human lifes, it really has incredible story-telling potential.

Board footer