One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-14 20:34:41

QuirkySmirkyIan

I've been watching WBSteve more than playing the game lately.

I have been getting super bored with OHOL and feel unmotivated to do much productive. Should I be a WBSteve copycat expect not make videos because I'm bad at that. Sure I can take care of kids and get meme score up but that isn't very fun and I don't feel like working. Maybe I'll try some lives where I just roleplay like crazy, heck maybe I'll make another strip poker game.

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

#2 2020-06-14 23:39:48

Lava

Re: I've been watching WBSteve more than playing the game lately.

Come up with another greifer github post since you do that so much! You love making the game easier to greif so I suggest you do this!

#3 2020-06-15 00:43:11

QuirkySmirkyIan

Lava wrote:

Come up with another greifer github post since you do that so much! You love making the game easier to greif so I suggest you do this!

Okay I was eating my grapes and I thought of a good idea that will actually benefit the game. The ability to scrap steel tools into scrap iron. We can scrap diesel engines to get our iron back but what if we don't need all the tools. Say someone makes a gazillion hoes and we need a froe. I'm going to write this github right now.
Edit I totally forgot you can scrap the heads so I will write an issue for taking off the branch.

Last edited by QuirkySmirkyIan (2020-06-15 00:51:30)

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

#4 2020-06-15 02:09:45

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

I don't think anything is wrong with enjoying a few lives being lazy if you're productive most of the time.

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#5 2020-06-15 03:44:35

Lava

QuirkySmirkyIan wrote:
Lava wrote:

Okay I was eating my grapes and I thought of a good idea that will actually benefit the game. The ability to scrap steel tools into scrap iron. We can scrap diesel engines to get our iron back but what if we don't need all the tools. Say someone makes a gazillion hoes and we need a froe. I'm going to write this github right now.
Edit I totally forgot you can scrap the heads so I will write an issue for taking off the branch.

Can’t tell if your trolling or not but you probably are. Your ideas are complete garbage and shit. There’s no need to scrap engines or tools that are finished with handle.

Last edited by Lava (2020-06-15 03:45:00)

#6 2020-06-15 11:56:06

Arcurus

QuirkySmirkyIan wrote:

I have been getting super bored with OHOL and feel unmotivated to do much productive. Should I be a WBSteve copycat expect not make videos because I'm bad at that. Sure I can take care of kids and get meme score up but that isn't very fun and I don't feel like working. Maybe I'll try some lives where I just roleplay like crazy, heck maybe I'll make another strip poker game.

sounds risky, death is near guaranteed if you dont play for efficiency...

but i guess better then suggesting "great" ideas like tool recycling on github...

Board footer