One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-06-09 17:11:34

Catfive

Re: Interesting experience tried to get rid of an evil leader

merryllamax wrote:

It's a pity that the promising town was basically ended by griefers. It seems to be the case so often.

jason believes we need them, i think we see enough needy emo types when we go through school to last a lifetime personally.

#27 2020-06-10 11:39:27

happynova

Re: Interesting experience tried to get rid of an evil leader

MistressZeus, I was your grandmother, Ziena. 

Autumn was born to an AFK mom.  I saved her, clothed her, named her, and said nice things to her.  Little Max hung out with her through her entire babyhood, waching out for her and feeding her.  So it really made me roll my eyes when I checked in on the family tree later and saw that she and Raidance had their little murder spree.  You really do have to wonder what the heck is up with people whose idea of fun is "Hey, let's randmonly screw with people who were super nice to me!"  That just does not seem like the pastime of a happy and functional person to me.

Anyway, I figured that was the end of the Long and Hard-to-Spell Name family, so I was really glad when I checked back and saw you survived.  I remember thinking, oh good, it looks like someone was smart enough to run out of town for a while!  Too bad it didn't last too long after that, anyway, but kudos to you for pulling it through for a while.

Board footer