One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-01 04:00:53

x_Raiema_x

New traditions, and many yummy pies

So, I got pissed off at the game and quit for a bit, but I'm back and I have a new goal. PIE HUTS FOR ALL! or at least, pie huts in towns i like lmfao. so the big reason for this, is that when the kitchen is full of pies, NOBODY FRICKEN COOKS, and we run out and the towns starving blah blah blah. ok. well. im makin lil huts on the outskirts of towns to store pies. ALSO shout out to anyone who has helped me with my pie huts so far, my last one was in the white town, that took over the ginger town mid update. My daughter helped me, with that one, and when i came back to the dead city i found my grave outside my pie hut, with a single pie laid on the tombstone. I was SO TOUCHED. dw, though, Before i make the pie huts I FLOOD the town with plates so im not depriving the town

A1LwuLZ.jpg

I say eyyyyyyy constantly <3

#2 2020-06-01 07:27:54

AmberA

Re: New traditions, and many yummy pies

I think I ran into you earlier today with the jungle people. We had a griefer in town, a ginger who stole a horse and kept taking our tools. We had a posse chasing her down and eventually she got off her horse and ran into a pie hut where she died in the door way. You asked what was going on and that this was your pie hut.

I'll try to remember this so I can find one in the future. When I'm playing a woman I love moving into little huts that are mostly self sustaining because its the one time when kids and grandkids actually stay and have a home life. New players are more likely to learn because there are less distractions.

#3 2020-06-01 07:48:35

x_Raiema_x

AmberA wrote:

I think I ran into you earlier today with the jungle people. We had a griefer in town, a ginger who stole a horse and kept taking our tools. We had a posse chasing her down and eventually she got off her horse and ran into a pie hut where she died in the door way. You asked what was going on and that this was your pie hut.

I'll try to remember this so I can find one in the future. When I'm playing a woman I love moving into little huts that are mostly self sustaining because its the one time when kids and grandkids actually stay and have a home life. New players are more likely to learn because there are less distractions.

HEY I REMEMBER YOU! yup that was me, that griefer ended up causing an all out race war between the blacks and browns, the browns died out and started their town somewhere else. a very nice person was helping me build that pie hut for four lives in a row, its was amazing. and that knife i looted from their body made bread for years to come

I say eyyyyyyy constantly <3

#4 2020-06-01 10:45:53

mangoma

AmberA wrote:

yes! I was part of this posse! that was fun and a delightful discovery at the end

#5 2020-06-01 17:58:30

DestinyCall

I met the lady who helped you with the hut, right around the time the browns died out.    I was born as a white lady in a distant village.   As a child, I left the white village and found the brown village.   They were dangerously low on food, so I became a baker and made many pies.  I remember seeing a posse and people talking about a griefer, but I was too busy working to get involved.   There was practically no food in the whole village and almost no water.   At one point, I needed mutton, so I asked an old lady named Luna to kill a sheep for me.   I made bread, carrot, berry, carrot berry, and mutton pies for variety.   I tried to make milk and popcorn, but there was very little corn anywhere.   

I finished baking all the pies and Luna approached asking me to follow her.   She led me over to a property gate and granted ownership, then asked me to follow again.   This time, she led me far out of town to the pie hut.     Luna explained that this hut belonged to a good guy and she wanted to protect it.   She showed me a cart and clothing near the house and asked me to keep the hut safe until the owner returned.   

I spent some time gathering water, planting wheat, and prepping pie plates.   A while later a young boy arrived and started working at the hut.  Based on the timing, I think it was Luna.   I was worried about the brown village so I said I said my goodbyes and headed back.   Most of the pies were gone and the village was almost deserted.   Not sure if they died from war or famine or bad luck, but I was born to the daughter of a brown Eve in my next life.

#6 2020-06-01 18:29:57

QuirkySmirkyIan

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

Board footer