One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-26 18:24:59

Karrots

More Graves! (And gravestuff)

RN we have mother, brother, sister, son, aunt, uncle, and daughter.

Even thought there are no fathers in-game, there should be a father template for rp reasons. And, obviously, a cousin template. We have lots of cousins, after all.

I'd also like phrases and words. For example, maybe titles like queen and king could be templates.

We could also be able to carve writing into graves. When you click on the grave, it should show the writing.

Graves all look the same, we should be able to make different gravestones.

And we need more items that can be put on graves, and a way to put them there permanently. I'm tired of people stealing roses off of graves. Maybe more cultural things, like candles you can light on graves that would burn out after a few minutes.

But uh, yeah. TL;DR: We need more templates, different gravestones, a way to write on graves and a way to put items permanently on graves.

#2 2020-05-26 21:21:46

mangoma

Re: More Graves! (And gravestuff)

i really enjoy making tombs for other players I worked together or bonded with. Sometimes they're not even part of my family. How about a Friend grave?

#3 2020-05-26 22:19:11

StrongForce

If you could use a written paper as a tamplete that would be awesome!!
It's does only show up as wiggli lines on the stones but you can read it by clicking it.

Baby dance!!

#4 2020-05-27 01:20:11

AmberA

Karrots wrote:

RN we have mother, brother, sister, son, aunt, uncle, and daughter.

Even thought there are no fathers in-game, there should be a father template for rp reasons. And, obviously, a cousin template. We have lots of cousins, after all.

I'd also like phrases and words. For example, maybe titles like queen and king could be templates.

We could also be able to carve writing into graves. When you click on the grave, it should show the writing.

Graves all look the same, we should be able to make different gravestones.

And we need more items that can be put on graves, and a way to put them there permanently. I'm tired of people stealing roses off of graves. Maybe more cultural things, like candles you can light on graves that would burn out after a few minutes.

But uh, yeah. TL;DR: We need more templates, different gravestones, a way to write on graves and a way to put items permanently on graves.

+1

YES please!

I'd love to see Father, Husband, Wife.

I'd love to also see /fam to display ontop of bones & gravestones. When my daughter dies, I don't want to have to run around and hover over every set of bones.

Board footer