One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-23 19:07:32

AmberA

Bug - Peace doesn't always work

I was the desert race living in the city of the jungle people. When we got over 55, we tried to make peace but it didn't work due to what I think is a bug. I'm a pretty advanced player and I don't think it was user error on either side.

I would say PEACE, the other person would say something like DYCT. We'd say that back and forth and it didn't work. Then we'd say it in each other's language but when she tried to copy me it wouldn't show up as "PEACE" instead it would show up as "DEACE" and peace was never reached. Even when we wrote the PEACE down on paper, she still couldn't copy it correctly, it would display wrong when she typed it.

We could tell through facial expressions that we're doing it right, we were both getting frustrated that it wasn't working.

I've seen this happen before, exact same situation. It seemed like we did everything right but one letter was off due to the translation system.

Anyone else seen this issue happen? Is it a bug?

#2 2020-05-23 19:50:45

Abrar

Re: Bug - Peace doesn't always work

I was there when this happened and can confirm. It seemed like "dyct" was the same translation for "peace" and "deace"

Board footer