One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-20 09:38:55

PeyoteCoyote

Shroomception

I wanted to share possibly the most disturbing way to learn about the new mushrooms update!
I knew they were there but in my last few plays since the update I had not seen or tried any, nor heard anyone mention them in-game.
I had pretty much forgotten about them, thinking they must be rare or whatever. So anyway, back IRL Australia it's almost shroomin' season so figure no harm in scraping the barrel of last years stash. Nice afternoon, coming down, think why not play some OHOL? (THAT GAME'S NOT TRAUMATIC). I log in.

My mother is already holding me.

"We on shroooooooooms baby!"

Oh lord.

My brain was not ready for shroomception. How did she know? My mother stands stock still with this shit eating grin on her face. There's a brief moment of peace and comfort and normality before everything gets fucked. I turn into a potato head, my mother is made of hair, I'm a well. We are both wells. My head is a shrunken peanut. There are mouflon hides on our feet. The only thing that is normal is the text and I can only type one letter.
This was almost more than my brain could comprehend. It wanted something normal, something predictable. This was not normal. Can't work out what's happening in the game and what's happening in my head.

This is a PSA, don't do OHOL shrooms on shrooms people.

I lived though, my ma went on to make some knives and try to get me to help her murder the village. If you're reading this mum, I was totally down for the role play, just too fried to do much other than water carrots this time. I hope your sloppy "I found a bear, come help me stab it" line worked eventually. xx

#2 2018-04-20 20:10:31

Angel Carrillo

Re: Shroomception

Did the msuhrooms get in the breast milk? I have eaten mushrooms (ingame) before, and there are multiple viarities! Plus they make the game trip balls (so don't, just don't, I nearly starved in one life just because of eating a mushroom.)

Board footer