One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-26 02:19:40

Karrots

Amazing village

I was Andrew Sara and.. Damn. That might've been my best life yet. While it wasn't much as a story, the village was just so great.

1. We had stockpiles of food. I remember reading on the forums that it makes sense to make a shit ton of food and wow Sara town fucking did it. I've never been so happy to just look around a town.

2. We handled griefing so quickly it's scary. Some prick killed all the sheep (how did he do that, anyway? Isn't it hungry work?) So we immediately gathered a posse, killed him, and in a matter of minutes we had a new mouflon and sheep. I got a ton of meat for the kitchen from that.

3. Organization. It's so nice to see people running around, making piles and just being busy. I was one of those people, someone noticed, and followed me. That meant all of her kids followed me. I then passed it on to someone else who was working hard. So we had someone of high rank who you could actually trust.

I see a lot in the forums about starving, dying and mass-babies. It's just really, really, really nice to see evidence of the opposite. We can adapt.

#2 2020-04-26 02:27:20

fug

Re: Amazing village

Just to point out you're only gen 11 meaning you've only got a -2 pip penalty on foods which means most foods can sustain people without issue.

Killing animals aren't hungry work anymore due to muh fences.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#3 2020-04-27 16:46:29

Karrots

Re: Amazing village

cordy wrote:

"Killing domestic animals no longer hungry work. You have a way to protect them from untrusted people already." --- jasonrohrer

Ouch. Guess hell will freeze over before Jason stops trying to force property fences :,)

Board footer