One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-22 10:59:20

Caprys

It is not a parenting simulator

It is a single parent simulator.

As a single parent in real life I can relate to this game because you have to raise a kid (or more), get them clothes and at the same time shoot two bears, make some stew, make rubber, make coals, make water, plant beans, plant squach, find an empty bowl, find a bucket of water, water the beans, while your kid comes nagging that her sister wants to kill her (I don’t care unless you are dying, go fucking play), water the squach, ignore that whiny, deadbeath, possible father of your children (who knows, they all look the same) that wants to play with the bow but you don’t give it (quite frankly, if you are the only one that manages to shoot the bears that were already there when you were born, then keep the three arrows and the rope in your bp), cook the stew that nobody bothered to cook, get wood on the fire that is dying out, get more wood for the fire, shoot another bear while the same guy is distracting you still whining to give him the bow (could you whine and make stew at the same time? That would really help), get cursed, flop out a kid, curse the guy that cursed you, make more stew, farm, die. I’m pretty sure I forgot some things I've done.

the only thing I regret is that I didn't tell my kids that I love them. I'm sorry about that. Mommy was to busy. Thank god that part isn’t like real life. I find time to tell my daughter that I love her every day even when I’m to busy killing bears. That is the most important part of real life parenting, tell your kids you love them……and don’t let bear eat them.

Board footer