One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-20 10:50:51

LunyTerror

I'm still waiting for the "modern era" content

Jason please add "modern" content, like the walls you featured during the first scene of your One Hour One Life trailer. Add industrial machines so we can make for an example clothes in bulk. Asphalt roads, modern cars (like the ones featured in the trailer). Just so we have big projects to work on during the late game. I appreciate the new stacking it's really helpfull. And if you have a lot of trouble with the griefers just ban them.

I name all my boys Elias and all my girls Eylul. If you get named Elias or Eylul It's me. smile

#2 2020-04-20 11:15:59

Don Holm

Re: I'm still waiting for the "modern era" content

What do you mean he have lot of trouble with griefers? Griefers only wants the game to get a proper update, it's their way of protesting, it's like a loop Jason trapped in for a year, he keeps nerfing everything and more players turn into griefers, no advance in technology at all, and because of people like you that is asking him for "modern cars" when we still water our crops with clay bowls, he won't understand what we want. We want to start advancing in every aspect of our life, and to look at this game as a mystery to be solved not just starving simulator, each activity we do must advance, we want books we want establishments as libraries, hospitals, schools, factories, that allows everyone to learn at the same time and not only one person carrying up the whole server becuase he's the only one who has the patience of learning everything by himself!

#3 2020-04-20 12:06:50

JonySky
Website

LunyTerror wrote:

Jason please add "modern" content, like the walls you featured during the first scene of your One Hour One Life trailer. Add industrial machines so we can make for an example clothes in bulk. Asphalt roads, modern cars (like the ones featured in the trailer). Just so we have big projects to work on during the late game. I appreciate the new stacking it's really helpfull. And if you have a lot of trouble with the griefers just ban them.

New player?

#4 2020-04-20 12:15:34

LunyTerror

No. Check when my account was registered.

I name all my boys Elias and all my girls Eylul. If you get named Elias or Eylul It's me. smile

#5 2020-04-20 12:20:39

MrGold

Lol

Im Mr.Gold I /hmph

#6 2020-04-20 13:48:50

LunyTerror

MrGold wrote:

Lol

Haha it's funny because Jason will just continue killing the game with restrictions and nerfs, not adding any new content to the game.

#7 2020-04-20 13:51:38

LunyTerror

Don Holm wrote:

What do you mean he have lot of trouble with griefers? Griefers only wants the game to get a proper update, it's their way of protesting, it's like a loop Jason trapped in for a year, he keeps nerfing everything and more players turn into griefers, no advance in technology at all, and because of people like you that is asking him for "modern cars" when we still water our crops with clay bowls, he won't understand what we want. We want to start advancing in every aspect of our life, and to look at this game as a mystery to be solved not just starving simulator, each activity we do must advance, we want books we want establishments as libraries, hospitals, schools, factories, that allows everyone to learn at the same time and not only one person carrying up the whole server becuase he's the only one who has the patience of learning everything by himself!

I don't think that griefers use griefing as a way of protesting. They're sadists (=They enjoy the suffering of others).

#8 2020-04-20 14:27:20

Dantox

LunyTerror wrote:

I don't think that griefers use griefing as a way of protesting.

Some people do to prove a point, i remember tarr killing villages when the sword came out, however some people use it as an excuse to just grief.

make bread, no war

#9 2020-04-20 14:39:29

Spoonwood

Dantox wrote:
LunyTerror wrote:

I don't think that griefers use griefing as a way of protesting.

Some people do to prove a point, i remember tarr killing villages when the sword came out, however some people use it as an excuse to just grief.

I think Tarr made one video, and once the video got made at least, anyone else killing villages with a sword using his name was a copycat (though... one can always be suspicious of such a claim... I suppose).

But, what you say holds.  Some people have done destructive things as a way to protest.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#10 2020-04-21 00:48:47

WumboJumbo

Don Holm wrote:

Not to mention that society is still extremely primitive. There isn't even an established economy!

On top of that, the technology tree hasn't advanced for god knows how long. Protests exist in an attempt to change something that is disliked. Some protests have no option but to take severe action.

Last edited by WumboJumbo (2020-04-21 00:52:03)

#11 2020-04-21 07:20:29

Tipy

LunyTerror wrote:

You poor innocent youth

Build bell towers not apocalypse towers

#12 2020-04-21 17:59:22

The_Anabaptist

Let me introduce you to Rock 2.0!  It mash wheat into flour, with 20% less nutrition!  It makes property fences that degrade 20% faster!  For just 2 additional tool slots, you can use it with Sharp Rock 2.0!  Only Neanderthal man still uses Rock, are you Neanderthal man?

The_Anabaptist

#13 2020-04-21 19:10:22

DestinyCall

I will order twenty!  No, wait ... fifty!

Rock 2.0 is the only rock for me.

#14 2020-04-23 00:02:37

TheRubyCart

LunyTerror wrote:
Don Holm wrote:

I don't think that griefers use griefing as a way of protesting. They're sadists (=They enjoy the suffering of others).

I usally grief cause im bored

You are amazing, you are loved, and have a good day to whoever might read this <3

#15 2020-04-23 13:26:27

The_Anabaptist

TheRubyCart wrote:

I usally grief cause im boring

There, fixed it for you.  You're welcome.

The_Anabaptist

Last edited by The_Anabaptist (2020-04-23 13:27:36)

#16 2020-04-23 22:07:22

TheRubyCart

The_Anabaptist wrote:
TheRubyCart wrote:

I usally grief cause im bored

I'm a furry

The_Fowoabaptist

why u furry

You are amazing, you are loved, and have a good day to whoever might read this <3

#17 2020-04-23 23:07:27

LunyTerror

Bruh

#18 2020-04-24 02:09:02

The_Anabaptist

ThePoopyFart wrote:
The_Anabaptist wrote:
ThePoopyFart wrote:

I usally queef cause im boring

There, fixed it for you.  You're welcome.

The_Anabaptist

why u furry

Not all of us have stank powerful enough to singe nose hairs and burn off eyebrows.  Don't you wipe?

The_Anabaptist

Board footer