One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-12 13:38:33

Morti

Playing Jason Rohrer, A Guide For You

Let's get the obvious stuff out of the way, first.

Jason Rohrer is a person.
You are a person.
We are all people, playing, Jason Rohrer's games.
Jason Rohrer, makes games for people to play.
You are playing many games, right now, made by Jason Rohrer.
One Hour One Life, is only one of those games.
Everything, that you share, anywhere, on the internet, regarding One Hour One Life, is part of a Jason Rohrer game.
The closer you share that information, where Jason Rohrer can access it, the more likely it is, to be a part, of the next rule, of a Jason Rohrer game.
Rules in Jason Rohrer games, can and do, affect other Jason Rohrer games.
Jason Rohrer, himself, is a Jason Rohrer game.
This forum, is a Jason Rohrer game.
Every post here, is part, of a Jason Rohrer game.
Everything you do, in a Jason Rohrer game, is tracked, by Jason Rohrer.
You are many numbers, in many statistics, of Jason Rohrer games.
When you complain, about Jason Rohrer games, you are playing a Jason Rohrer game.
YOU, are not a game, in Jason Rohrer games, Jason Rohrer, IS, a game, in Jason Rohrer games.

So, how do you play Jason Rohrer?
I- I don't know, I'm just asking.

You're the one that clicked on this post, based on the name of the subject. It must make sense to you. Doesn't it?
So how are you playing him? And, why are you curious about a guide that might help you play him, more effectively?
What effect, do you want, from playing Jason Rohrer?? Hmm???

Is Jason Rohrer too easy for you?
Is Jason Rohrer, too hard, for you?

If Jason Rohrer is too hard for you, then how do you expect to win, Jason Rohrer?
Do you want to win, Jason Rohrer?
Do you want to play, Jason Rohrer?

Perhaps it is best, to just play, Jason Rohrer, and not to understand, why.
Why Jason Rohrer?
Why are you playing Jason Rohrer?

We may as well, seek to understand, why, play, at all.
Ask the lion cub, why it plays, maybe she will guide you.
Ask the dolphins, the gazelle, the, three, pronged, deer.
Why play?

Why play, Jason Rohrer?

--

Thank you for enjoying my guide, about you.

#2 2020-04-12 14:10:53

jinbaili83

Re: Playing Jason Rohrer, A Guide For You

The only way to Win is to Stop Playing and apply things you learned from this game in your life.

#3 2020-04-12 16:23:47

DestinyCall

You cannot 'not' play The Game. You were born to play, you always will play, and you will die playing. Everyone in the world is playing, and you do not need consent to play, not even from your parents/guardian.

Everyone is playing.

Whenever you think about The Game, you lose.

Losses must be announced to another person.

A grace period of 30 minutes is given before another loss can be conceded.

You just lost The Game.   And so did I.

#4 2020-04-12 20:15:57

karltown_veteran

You were stoned out of your mind when you wrote this, weren’t you?

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#5 2020-04-12 20:49:47

Morti

karltown_veteran wrote:

You were stoned out of your mind when you wrote this, weren’t you?

I had just woke up. Read a few posts, and realized people needed guidance, in these difficult times.
smile

I drank two days ago, and have fully come out of that after a lot of good sleep and warm coffee.

Two days ago I had about 300 ml of 94 proof black spiced rum, over the course of 6 hours, while working in the woods, then drank about 6 Bud Lights, with a friend, over the course of the next 6 hours. I was never very drunk, but, the alcohol and the work and fresh air, did me good. Some of my muscles were sore, but the spring work, was the most of the sore muscles that I slept on for about 20 hours between two days.

The woods are wet and the air was refreshingly cold, again, for April in this area. I slept through two resnowings, after most of the snow had melted most, like, 95%, even most piles of snow near most parking lots and in the sun's shadow of buildings, was gone. Last years grass is brown and... the trees aren't even budding yet.

I walked through a lot of mud, another reason my legs were tired and it was just nice to have some simple, watered down, carbonated, white bread flavored water, with 3% alcohol, or, whatever the minuscule percent is in a domestic beer like Bud Light. But, it was what he had, it's all he really likes to drink, when it comes to alcohol, but  it's okay. He's a good guy.

It was mostly the sleep. I am at peace and feeling good. Haven't drank anything but orange juice, coffee and water for the last 3 days or so, since that evening.
Maybe it was more the orange juice, I don't know... reading the stress other people are posting, in other comments. I just think, people could approach things, from another angle. People can look at what happens, the more they express frustration. Leonard said some things about Jason, in another post, that really inspired it. That's the real thing. I want you to know who you are really playing with, Jason Rohrer.

smile

I want you to know, the other side.

;-)

#6 2020-04-12 21:27:03

Morti

PS I dislike artificial smilies.

vKsLrr2.png

!

#7 2020-04-12 21:54:37

Morti

also, from a person that still mixes up there and their, from time to time semicolon closing parenthesis.

(Typical defensive old man rant inc.)
A lot of you really don't know how well you have it, with phones and the web and all this. ALL THIS
My first modem was a 14.4K, and I didn't even, really, understand how to make modems work with computers, reliably, until I bought a 28.8.
(Both from RadioShack.)

Get off my lawn. Colon D

Old people, back me up with a cane here.

I wonder what Jason's earliest modem, memory's, speeds are... I'd be pissed if he said his parents had a 2400 and he remembers when they upgraded to 4800.
Oooh, so pissed.

Jason probably remembers Electric Dreams.

#8 2020-04-12 23:04:47

Elsayal

Morti wrote:

Two days ago I had about 300 ml of 94 proof black spiced rum, over the course of 6 hours, while working in the woods, then drank about 6 Bud Lights, with a friend, over the course of the next 6 hours.

300 ml is like 0,3 L that's not that much.
Well if you add the 6 beers, it could be wink

"I go"
"find"
"ging"

#9 2020-04-12 23:12:25

Morti

Elsayal wrote:
Morti wrote:

Two days ago I had about 300 ml of 94 proof black spiced rum, over the course of 6 hours, while working in the woods, then drank about 6 Bud Lights, with a friend, over the course of the next 6 hours.

300 ml is like 0,3 L that's not that much.
Well if you add the 6 beers, it could be wink

No, it wasn't, that much, but I wasn't drinking anything else in that time except a little water and I was cutting a lot of trees and branches, with a bow saw and folding saw. It was good rum though, called, The Kraken.

Board footer