One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-11 04:01:38

Gogo
Banned

Conflicts!

Via radio!

Today I lived couple lives. I was ginger lady Demetria, who convinced white guy to borrow me a horse, so I could go make some kero (S-E from our town). While doing it I stumbled upon abandoned town, with neat stuff, nice foods, and a radio...

When I did my job as ginger, I came back in another life for the radio parts. I installed it in brown family, but they died out. So I took it to Tarr family. Then, as white guy, I watched how things get escalated pretty quickly. First, somebody start some show, then someone started to arguing with the radio hoast. I observed how more people started to gather next to radio, there were groups of 4-5 ppl in both towns.

After some time I lose my interest in that, so I made a journey to seek new brown family (north-west, far). When I was coming back, I spotted murdering (!) to the east. Finally I came across ginger guy, who was stealing our radio! In a short conversation I convinced him that I bringed that parts, he let me take it back and keep it, if we cool down with that trash talk.

These are my thoughts after that experiment - radio is a dangerous thing tongue and conflict can escalate very quickly, war is in the air. wink It just need a spark. It's either boredom and trash talking, or stealing stuff from others. But! 'Radio' conflicts involves bigger group of people. I don't think stealing would provoke war, and recently I saw that kind of conflict between browns and gingers.

Also I am curious - some people shouted about declaring war. Why we can't declare war, as elders, through radio?

Last edited by Gogo (2020-04-11 04:04:01)

#2 2020-04-11 05:25:40

Morti

Board footer