One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-08 06:06:48

AmberA

Share your list of curse people, what were their crimes?

Some people don't curse, some people curse for everything. I keep track of all the curses I give usually so I can keep an eye on them if I see them again...or curse them more if they did something bad enough. Does anyone else keep track of who they curse and what for?

Obviously these names will show up different to you all but these are the cursed ones that I wrote down since that update:

* Slave Earth: This person built a flat rock pathway in the shape of a swastika then tried to defend it by saying "hitler wasn't that bad". I've run into this person several times, they are almost always building roads and are fanatical about the road being straight with no curves, this is the same person that built all the little trading posts that have roads going in all four directions. This person I curse twice every life I see them.

* Oats Soul: Kept saying the n word over and over.

* Geese Geese: Trained a bear into town.

* Dream Idea: Named her child Ass then she tried to starve her baby in the woods.

* Troll Brain: Stabbed her two children

* Truck Ghost: Hit a pit bull in town which then killed a bunch of people

* Cane Jane: trapped me till I starved

* Party Clump: While in a white village, the first jungle person that showed up she called N...

* Swamp Table & Child Bird: While at donkey town, these two continually harassed the neighboring non-donkey village. They stole tools, broke fences, brought bears, constant griefing.

* Truck Truck: Spent his entire life only saying the word "mama" and held a baby till it starved.

* Salad Home: Broke many floors then started dozens of fires using all the towns wood.

* Elbow Horse: Called me a whore & named other people's babies rude names

* Fog Hint: Named her baby N...

* Board Bowl: Killed all the sheep then lied about it

Plus about a dozen others I've cursed for stealing, attacking people with knives for fun, being a baby bouncer, or a runner baby but I don't keep track of those.

#2 2020-04-08 06:14:03

Gogo
Banned

Re: Share your list of curse people, what were their crimes?

And I was afraid I'm cursing too much.

AmberA wrote:

this is the same person that built all the little trading posts that have roads going in all four directions.

This person just wanted to build giant swastika.

I don't track nicknames, but I cursed people for:

- trying to kill me for being only one black in town
- rude racist comments
- being cultist and sacrificing kids (I'm against)
- stealing stuff
- being a bitch (rude behaviour, endless arguing & fighting with others) - when it's just too much. sometimes I don't curse for it, it's a fun shitshow smile
- being too emotional (instant arguing without giving chance to explain, arowsing others)
- AFK's
- ppl who wanna kill someone

Last edited by Gogo (2020-04-08 06:30:45)

#3 2020-04-08 11:51:34

Legs

This is a thread where people brag about abusing curses.

Loco Motion

#4 2020-04-08 13:59:12

arkajalka

can we get a safe space server for care bears?
cencor "hate speech", curse token always available, no bears, auto peace with all families etc.

also a hardcore server with
no cursing, no "i join you" for killing, no peace between families

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#5 2020-04-08 14:57:10

DestinyCall

Sure.   The "hardcore" server can be where you go when you get too many curses.

#6 2020-04-08 14:58:04

MistressZues

-bringing in bears to town
-stealing bbs
-killing sheep
-hiding all pies an tools in wild( I always get them back thx hetuw)
-FAKE afk!!(the afks i secretly watch from afar an see move to eat then run back like they are online when someone comes by)
-babies that run to die instead of /die(running an starving or being eaten is bad on score but sids doesnt hurt the moms score)
....... so by the way the super sids bb yesterday was me an a bunch of ppl cured me for it an i went to donkey town for the first time in my entire time playing this game since it went live years ago. I wanted to be a ginger to move them closer to the other fams lol like god dam really for sids ppl cursed me??

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

#7 2020-04-08 19:58:10

DestinyCall

You curse people for being fake AFK.  Why shouldn't they curse you for SIDS?   AFKers are doing nothing useful, except for not dying.   SIDS babies aren't even doing that much right.

Personally, I don't approve of using curses for either group, since there are good reasons for SIDS and AFKing.  In my experience, both of them are strategies for dealing with being born into the "wrong" life, so they do not accurately reflect how the person would behave under the "right" conditions. It is annoying, but self-limited.   

Amusingly, with the way that rebirth works right now, you might NEED to get cursed by one or two people to get to the right family as a SIDS baby.   Otherwise, the spawning mechanics might be preventing you from being born in the desired village.   But you should be careful to not get cursed too much or you will be stuck in Donkey Town for a very long time.

#8 2020-04-08 21:01:59

Legs

Little kid curses me for feeding her two carrots after I brought five tanks of kerosene to town.

Great job idiot.

And people still act like curse abuse isn't absolutely rampant.

Loco Motion

#9 2020-04-08 23:17:25

DestinyCall

It is just really fun to curse you, Legs.   You are special that way.   Try not to read too much into it.

#10 2020-04-09 01:04:42

Karrots

Monk..something: Killed all the sheep

Wheat Bird: So I could track em down. We'd always find each other bc of the curses. Was fun while it lasted.

#11 2020-04-09 03:33:00

BlueCramberry64

I almost never curse but I have cursed for:

-Bringing bears to town when they are persistent.
-Hitting pitbulls and bringing boars.
-Trapping people in buildings.
-Stealing important stuff.
-Serial killers

I don't usually curse for things easy to recover like wood or sheep, sometimes even bears as they are easy to move away. Maybe I should.

I am just ok with people being rude and doing whatever with their babies.

I don't like cursing AFK people as I have being able to save many towns back in the day by having a girl AFK instead of dying. I sort of like taking care of my AFK kids and raising their kids as well. I am all good with fake AFKs as they feed themselves and usually have good yumms.

We all have different levels of tolerance and that is ok. It is probably better to curse than not to I guess wink

#12 2020-04-09 05:30:41

AmberA

cordy wrote:
AmberA wrote:

This person I curse twice every life I see them.

I've always been curious about this....does the curse name change? Ty.

It doesn't, their name stays the same. I honestly don't know if me cursing the same person twice counts as two curses or does it just refresh my curse?

Board footer