One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-23 17:14:44

enti0

Done!

My life's work... pies. That is what my mother Bearnice told me to do anyway.

Within a matter of years, I had made all the berry and carrot combinations. Before her death, I had found that rabbits, remembered how to make bait without burdock roots (it's been a while) and had the next load of rabbity combinations.

My second last great work was the pumpkin pie... pure luck allowed us to get that sugarcane, especially since our family wasn't able to farm in the jungle.

By the time I had finished it, I was around the 55-mark... it looked like the saga had ended. We had the table, we had the pumpkin pie... but alas! No whipped cream!

It turned out those cows randomly passing into-and out of the main building weren't coincidence. Our lord and savior Rohrer was speaking out to me! A frantic few minutes saw kernels, then milk, and a friendly soul in my last minute seperated it.

We had a bowl, but... where were the skewers?

My life story was a long and successful one, but alas, it appeared I had nowhere else to turn. I spoke to a younger lady of the tribe, told her of my life works, and wished her well, with my three pumpkin pies and a bowl of cream to my nam-

WAIT! THE TABLE! There were skewers on the table the whole time!

done_by_enti0_ddt26zs-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTUwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGY0MmE2MmEtNzQ0NS00OTZlLTg5N2EtZjQwNDYwY2FiNzIyXC9kZHQyNnpzLTA1NWE5NWY4LTc2YmMtNGQxNC05MDkwLTIwYmNjNDY4NTQ5My5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTE1OCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.4MJ9CLBjq_H9e3DvbeeFq0dLpugEZg134MpJBApBY3g

Cream successfully whipped, He passed on to culinary Valhalla.

Perfection.

#2 2020-03-23 17:18:21

x_Raiema_x

Re: Done!

one of my favorite aspects of the game is to fill the village with a variety of food for generations to come. well done!

I say eyyyyyyy constantly <3

Board footer