One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-19 23:34:48

Morti

Who kept leaving things at the Monument?

Just curious, what did you want to happen with the horse carts full of buckets, iron and tools you keep leaving there?

I don't really care if you took them from old towns, made them, or collected them in the wild; I know while I was gathering those ~2000 flat rocks for the road today and yesterday, that I found probably 16-20 buckets and probably 50 various steel tools and will over 100 pieces of clothing. I didn't take from many small camps scattereed across the map, but if I found a single dead person with a cart full of tools, I took it back to the road, so that people passing by could either take it to an old town, a new town or start their own new town with it.

I'm just curious what you had in mind for all that stuff? If you want to make some new towns near the monument, I've dug about a dozen wells out in all directions except far southeast. And I have found a few horsecarts in speciality biomes, southeast of the monument. If those were you too, let me know, I'll try to help, or at least, leave them there. But since there is no well at the monument itself, I don't see a town at the monument itself being a very good idea. Nearest is the town 40 steps northwest of 0,0, or -40, 40, that someone took to calling it trade town, based on all the maps and waystones scattered across the world. Trade is another thing I don't see happening, not when one person can play 4 hours and basically make anything in the game living lives as each of the races and returning to where their work is.

--

Let me know, if you're going to keep doing that and if you want that stuff to go somewhere specific? Otherwise I'm going to assume you're treating the monument like I treat the roads, and am just trying to get the stuff somewhere it can be put to good use. If you remain silent, I will assume that is the case.

Board footer