One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-02 19:27:47

kimberly

how to controls?

i don't see much on controls except for a mouse diagram and haven't figured out how to eat or do anything but pick something up.

#2 2018-03-02 20:08:20

Norgg

Re: how to controls?

Once you're holding something, click on something else to use the thing you're holding on it.

Use food on yourself to eat it.

Right click is mostly for taking things in and out of containers, swapping what you're holding with something on the ground and a few other alternative actions.

The keyboard is only really used for talking.

#3 2018-03-04 05:39:24

CMH

I'm doing something wrong and can't figure it out. Can anyone help?

I see food in a basket. I pick up the basket. I click on myself. Nothing happens. I try to click on the actual food in the basket. I click on myself. Still nothing happens.

I die of starvation.

How do I eat?

#4 2018-03-04 06:57:03

Twinsen

CMH wrote:

I see food in a basket. I pick up the basket. I click on myself. Nothing happens. I try to click on the actual food in the basket. I click on myself. Still nothing happens.

I die of starvation.

How do I eat?

you don't pick up the basket. You instead right click the item in the basket instead. Further, you could be an infant that you can't pick anything up.

#5 2018-03-05 00:59:46

CMH

Twinsen wrote:
CMH wrote:

I die of starvation.

How do I eat?

you don't pick up the basket. You instead right click the item in the basket instead. Further, you could be an infant that you can't pick anything up.

This helps too. I figured out how to eat, but didn't know I had to right click on the item in the basket. Thank you

Board footer