One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-04-11 04:58:11

Ka

Re: The Anti-Spider God revolution is here!

Truthseeker wrote:

HEED FOLLOWERS OF THE ONE TRUE GOD, ALWAYS FEED HIS FLAME OR LET YOUR CIVILIZATION STAGNATE AND PERISH IN THE COLD EMBRACE OF HIS WRATH!!!!

Or just build near a desert.

#52 2018-04-11 14:42:42

arkajalka

This anti-spider god is super cringy facepalm for me. It doesnt have anything to do with ingame things. Just a cheap copy of carotism, berrybushism, cactiteism and pielover society. Please dont invent things off game and stick to something "real". There´s plenty of things to build a religion up from that are actually in the game.

All hail the snake god. Sacrifice your first born to snake.(this can be applyed to bears and wolfs too but needs some skill to commit)

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#53 2018-04-11 15:23:25

TrustyWay

arkajalka wrote:

This anti-spider god is super cringy facepalm for me. It doesnt have anything to do with ingame things. Just a cheap copy of carotism, berrybushism, cactiteism and pielover society. Please dont invent things off game and stick to something "real". There´s plenty of things to build a religion up from that are actually in the game.

All hail the snake god. Sacrifice your first born to snake.(this can be applyed to bears and wolfs too but needs some skill to commit)

If you sacrifice one child for each predators, wolf bear and snake. You just did the ritual to the Bloody Knife God. You are supposed to have the vision of the best place to settle in, even if it only rock and snow.

The lord knows the truth while you don't, trust him !

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-04-11 15:24:21)

#54 2018-04-11 15:46:19

superBlast

I'm sure even the Great Northern Bear enjoys ritual sacrifice or two.... He only cares for those who can pass his tests, and he tests only those that are able to overcome them. He is not pleased when one throws helpless babies to his minions. Doing so incites his wrath!

Last edited by superBlast (2018-04-11 15:46:48)

#55 2018-04-11 15:57:29

Truthseeker

Ka wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:

HEED FOLLOWERS OF THE ONE TRUE GOD, ALWAYS FEED HIS FLAME OR LET YOUR CIVILIZATION STAGNATE AND PERISH IN THE COLD EMBRACE OF HIS WRATH!!!!

can a dessert boil your water? fire your claw bowls? cook your food? Forge your tools?

Only the one true god can do these things for you!

Last edited by Truthseeker (2018-04-11 15:58:45)

#56 2018-04-11 17:27:02

Aname

Truthseeker wrote:
Ka wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:

can a dessert boil your water? fire your claw bowls? cook your food? Forge your tools?

Only the one true god can do these things for you!

youre god is scared of water lol

the cactus god isnt scared of anything!

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#57 2018-04-11 19:18:45

Ka

If we stick to in-game mechanics...

Truthseeker wrote:

can a dessert boil your water?

Coals do that, not fire.

Truthseeker wrote:

fire your claw bowls?

Need a kiln for that, fire alone isn't enough.

Truthseeker wrote:

cook your food?

Again, coals, or an hot oven where fire has expired.

Truthseeker wrote:

Forge your tools?

Here, too, fire alone isn't enough, and you need a forge.

And if you're going to argue that fire is the necessary step for all of those, the source by which all those wonders are possible, I have just one word to say: kindling.

#58 2018-04-11 19:31:17

Ka

arkajalka wrote:

This anti-spider god is super cringy facepalm for me. It doesnt have anything to do with ingame things. Just a cheap copy of carotism, berrybushism, cactiteism and pielover society.

I would be ready to bet that it didn't take any inspiration from any of those religions.

arkajalka wrote:

Please dont invent things off game and stick to something "real". There´s plenty of things to build a religion up from that are actually in the game.

The fear of the unknown, and superstitions that can't be proven as false. Both seem pretty real to me.
I actually like the Anti-Spider god, both in concept and execution. Much more original and stimulating than big bears and berry bushes.
Still, only The Penguin has my loyalty.

#59 2018-04-11 20:26:47

Truthseeker

Ka wrote:

If we stick to in-game mechanics...

Truthseeker wrote:

can a dessert boil your water?

Coals do that, not fire.

Truthseeker wrote:

fire your claw bowls?

Need a kiln for that, fire alone isn't enough.

Truthseeker wrote:

cook your food?

Again, coals, or an hot oven where fire has expired.

Truthseeker wrote:

Forge your tools?

Here, too, fire alone isn't enough, and you need a forge.

And if you're going to argue that fire is the necessary step for all of those, the source by which all those wonders are possible, I have just one word to say: kindling.

Exactly, the way in which we show our devotion to the Fire god that he does no abandon us and leave our coals as ashes, our forges and kilns as cold adobe mounds, feed his lust for kindling and firewood and he shall bestow all these wonders on you, neglect him and the coals of his love will turn to the cold ash of a dead civ and a starved nursery.

As far as I see you have simply proved my point, even in trying to speak against him the unbelievers strengthen the truth of the ONE TRUE FIRE GOD!!!

Last edited by Truthseeker (2018-04-11 20:27:23)

#60 2018-04-11 20:27:19

Aurora Aurora

Ka wrote:
arkajalka wrote:

This anti-spider god is super cringy facepalm for me. It doesnt have anything to do with ingame things. Just a cheap copy of carotism, berrybushism, cactiteism and pielover society.

I would be ready to bet that it didn't take any inspiration from any of those religions.

arkajalka wrote:

Please dont invent things off game and stick to something "real". There´s plenty of things to build a religion up from that are actually in the game.

The fear of the unknown, and superstitions that can't be proven as false. Both seem pretty real to me.
I actually like the Anti-Spider god, both in concept and execution. Much more original and stimulating than big bears and berry bushes.

This man knows what’s up! The anti spider religion is just a roleplay “shitpost” never even knew other religions exsisted. Thanks for liking the hellhole I’ve created btw

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#61 2018-04-11 20:30:54

Aname

Aurora Aurora wrote:
Ka wrote:
arkajalka wrote:

arkajalka wrote:

This man knows what’s up! The anti spider religion is just a roleplay “shitpost” never even knew other religions exsisted. Thanks for liking the hellhole I’ve created btw

lol i believe carrot god was one of the first religions

#62 2018-04-14 23:04:10

Sakkiyn

There is but one true OHOL god, the creator. He is a fickle god who hates his people but loves? his creation. He makes your berry bush weak and easy to be destroyed, he is the one who makes no spider, so he is the true antispider god.

He makes your cactus fruit, and tomorrow he may make the so called cactus god destroyable with shovels and fire. He makes your bear weak and unable to hurt those standing on a needle or discarded refuse on the ground.

He creates the horse and the apocalypse, he ignores your plea's of respite from the evil griefer, and gives the griefer even more tools to destroy all that you have built and do worship. He made the penguin to be uncaring and squirrely.

It is he who has made your blood to water his ground, your cries to die in the forums of despair. If you worship him he will laugh at you like Crom on his mountain. He is the creator, and you call him Jason Christ, the one true and only GOD of OHOL

P.S. just a little OHOL religion fun, please take it as such

#63 2018-04-14 23:38:28

stickyflypaper

In a recent life, I was the last woman in a camp. I repeatedly prayed to the goddess of life to bless me and my family with girls.
I left offerings, baskets of carrots and a pie, around a rabbit.
The goddess heard my prayers and took pity on me! I had a daughter and she eventually had another girl.
When I was too old to have more children, I thanked the goddess and died next to the rabbit and offerings.

#64 2018-04-15 11:58:34

Aname

I switched to Mushroom religion! The Mushroom is the best! he gives you vision great visions he sees what a normal eye cant see.

He comes alive when the ground above him is removed. and when you eat it he gives you visions great visions!

#65 2018-04-15 16:41:34

TrustyWay

Pray the 'shrooms

#66 2018-04-15 19:29:17

Traddy

I must admit, although being an avid berrislamist, this "mushroom god" is a truly powerful one, I have never before seen such power.

Charles Hart - Killed by Silvia Hart
Final words: "I have the knife"
––––––––––––––––––––––
UnregisteredAccount

#67 2018-04-16 03:53:38

karltown

Heh.
Heh heh.
You speak of cactuses. Spiders, berries. Feh. Snakes kill single people. Bears kill maybe two or three. Cactuses just sit there like the dumbasses they are.
Berries and carrots are not to be feared. Mortal hand can easily remove them.
No. None matter.
Except for the onions.
Lord Onionette shall save all who:
Do not pick the onions
Lay leaves by the onions
Give your harvests to the onions
Pray to the onions
Teach the ways of the onions
Sacrifice live sheep and ignorant babes to the onions.
Or ye shall feel the wrath of the onion.

Have ye ever taken another item, like a stone, and left clicked on an unpicked onion with that item in your hand?
The onion at first looks peaceful, as if you are holding it. Then you begin to realize you can hold nothing but the onion. As you pray forgiveness Onionette starves you to death. Eventually all will worship the holy onion, and none shall have to suffer.

Every time time you pick a seed carrot a penguin dies.

#68 2018-04-16 09:44:25

startafight

stickyflypaper wrote:

In a recent life, I was the last woman in a camp. I repeatedly prayed to the goddess of life to bless me and my family with girls.
I left offerings, baskets of carrots and a pie, around a rabbit.
The goddess heard my prayers and took pity on me! I had a daughter and she eventually had another girl.
When I was too old to have more children, I thanked the goddess and died next to the rabbit and offerings.

grandma!! i got murdered in my elder years but i taught as many of your grandchildren as i could about the divine rabbit god!

#69 2018-04-16 16:04:37

Aname

karltown wrote:

Heh.
Heh heh.
You speak of cactuses. Spiders, berries. Feh. Snakes kill single people. Bears kill maybe two or three. Cactuses just sit there like the dumbasses they are.
Berries and carrots are not to be feared. Mortal hand can easily remove them.
No. None matter.
Except for the onions.
Lord Onionette shall save all who:
Do not pick the onions
Lay leaves by the onions
Give your harvests to the onions
Pray to the onions
Teach the ways of the onions
Sacrifice live sheep and ignorant babes to the onions.
Or ye shall feel the wrath of the onion.

Have ye ever taken another item, like a stone, and left clicked on an unpicked onion with that item in your hand?
The onion at first looks peaceful, as if you are holding it. Then you begin to realize you can hold nothing but the onion. As you pray forgiveness Onionette starves you to death. Eventually all will worship the holy onion, and none shall have to suffer.

stfu shrooms are the new god they will take over the world with their vision! everyone will see the truth!!!

#70 2018-04-17 07:38:30

YAHG

Truthseeker wrote:

Can you? big_smile

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#71 2018-04-17 14:55:30

aldraw

The Sun god is ever present .  He sees all and judges all.

#72 2018-04-17 17:22:42

stickyflypaper

aldraw wrote:

The Sun god is ever present .  He sees all and judges all.

Pff, believing in sun god is delusion. Has anyone ever actually seen the sun? Or even the sky? It's a myth. There is only ground, controlled by the Rabbit Goddess of Life and Death.

#73 2018-07-10 01:27:07

Goliath

milkweed only god, death to infidels.

Teamwork makes the Dreamwork.

Board footer