One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-04-16 15:37:16

AliCatGamer

Re: Update 75: The Monument Update

Can all this be added to the wiki as it's bit out of date.

#27 2018-04-16 16:38:03

InSpace

I think I wrote like 85-90% of the wiki but it got a bit tedious doing it solo.

#28 2018-04-16 17:33:58

bread_lord

Yes, the wiki is a decently large project being handled by a very small operation at this point.  I wrote the framework for the starting and baking guides (the latter still largely incomplete) and then fell off the face of the world -- there are still some write-ups I had wanted to work on but they will likely be obsolete by the time I get around to it.

Discord: weasel_bread#2656

#29 2018-04-16 17:43:19

Nimue

it would me nice to have a healing herb or so that if u use in the 15 seconds u can heal up, most of the times the person would still end up dead, but dont know, i think it would be nice adition but have my doubts since jerks could use to kill entire villages and be unpunished

#30 2018-04-16 17:52:54

Bayo

Isnt the hole game about adding to the civilization that your parents already have made?
Instead of migrating and starting over. Archiving nothing...

#31 2018-04-16 19:42:44

ryanb
Website

Bayo wrote:

Isnt the hole game about adding to the civilization that your parents already have made?

You aren't starting over when migrating. You can take key items to help jumpstart the next settlement. Since you are starting at a higher level of technology with new wild resources to consume, your settlement will have more potential than the one left behind.

One Hour One Life Crafting Reference
https://onetech.info/

#32 2018-04-16 20:11:24

TrustyWay

Bayo wrote:

Yeah indeed the game totally went off the tracks, I only play for the last remaining roleplay moments but I can't play if we are stuck in the tech-loop that jason wants us to repeat over and over. Before the apocalypse it was the best moments we had until game has been remasterised.

I made lots of hype about this game but I stopped straight when it took a strange way.

Imagine boy, we could raid civilizations, we had fights with numerus people, biggest raid I have seen was like 4-5 dudes attacking us. We were able to trade and shit between villages. Sometimes parties, sometimes baby stealing to have more workers in our village. We had temple going on. We could remake cities that have been griefed super hard.

Now we are at griefers mercy, the game is now less complet than before. In one day he removes what he wont be able to remake in weeks, maybe even years.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-04-16 20:16:53)

#33 2018-04-17 07:04:17

YAHG

ryanb wrote:
Bayo wrote:

You aren't starting over when migrating. You can take key items to help jumpstart the next settlement. Since you are starting at a higher level of technology with new wild resources to consume, your settlement will have more potential than the one left behind.

Your new village has no potential either, you will just drag the tech items along with you. Maybe make a tower?

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

Board footer