One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-27 15:57:55

MrsDuckGirl

Can't respawn as an Eve on low pop server

Not sure it's a bug, I don't know where to post this and I have to share my irritation so here it is :
I can no longer spawn as an Eve on low pop servers when there's another player (fertile woman). Before, I would /die once or twice before respawning in my town as an Eve. Now I can /die dozen of times, I'm still born as a baby to the other player.

I asked to one of my mom to curse me, so I won't get born around her anymore. It worked for one life, then next life I reborn in DK (some other players had joined her, I guess they cursed me too, or had cursed me previously, whatever). I suicided and logged back when the server was empty, obviously I had lost my town.

That's annoying. It worked perfectly fine two or three weeks ago, what happened, what changed ?

#2 2020-02-27 16:25:20

fug

Re: Can't respawn as an Eve on low pop server

One person has you cursed it makes it a stalemate - You spawn as a normal Eve to prevent them from basically blacklisting you. Add in a second person and you're straight up sent to DT instead of spawning as a normal Eve.

And that sounds pretty bad. I'd recommend a github post to see if he won't do something about fixing this mechanic as yet again something is borked for low pop.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#3 2020-02-28 10:59:03

MrsDuckGirl

Re: Can't respawn as an Eve on low pop server

Thank you Tarr, I'll do that.

Board footer