One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-19 10:45:04

JasonY

If you could do any of these things?

Any of these things will happen regardless of reality, which one would you choose?

1. The game becomes insanely popular, Like Minecraft levels overnight.

2. All current griefers are game banned with no way to bypass it, no alts or anything will work. 

3. Jasons IQ is doubled.

4. You get permanent VOG access to play god whenever you want.

What do you think the aftermath of these events would be?

Last edited by JasonY (2020-02-19 10:45:51)

Need Content

#2 2020-02-19 10:52:46

Coconut Fruit

Re: If you could do any of these things?

Because it would make also 1 and the game could be great :P

Making own private server (Very easy! You can play on it even if you haven't bought the game)
Zoom mod
Mini guide for beginners
website with all recipies

#3 2020-02-19 13:44:15

ChickenBatnana

but if you double jasons iq he still only has like 30

#4 2020-02-19 14:14:20

DestinyCall

Shouldn't we buff WIS instead of INT?    Smart people can make really dumb mistakes, you know.

#5 2020-02-19 16:48:49

Booklat1

DestinyCall wrote:

Shouldn't we buff WIS instead of INT?    Smart people can make really dumb mistakes, you know.

*loudly laughs in brazilian*

It might have prevented some 10+ updates that no one wanted or liked I'll be very honest

#6 2020-02-19 17:02:10

YannaChan
Banned

4. because that would be fun

#7 2020-02-19 20:36:09

Joseph Stalin

1 would overflow but would kick out the people that only play to grief, will change the game in a way that i would like, where exponential growth isnt hindered by player count but by food and resources
2 would be awesome
3 would be awesome
4 would ruin the game

#8 2020-02-19 21:10:38

Jamie

1. Chance It may work, Jason be may be overwhelmed.

2. Would result in leas players and they would be replaced eventually.

3. Best chance of working out but unpredictable results

4.  Be fun until the game dies. Would probably try to help smaller villages and help cities die.

#9 2020-02-19 23:31:08

Mekkie

I mean... i don't think it's IQ that holds jason back.  Buuut for the sake of playing the game... having #3 would also fix 1 and 2.

#10 2020-02-20 01:19:42

Dantox

3 sounds very redundant, a lot of smart people still makes mistakes for a lot of reasons and most of them might be because of pride and overconfidence (jason has stated in the past that he would rather be wrong that accept that he made an error in an older game forum of his, he might have changed this view by this point tho)

I remember hearing a story about einstein believing that the universe was static and that he made a formula to prove it, however another scientist told him he  was wrong, however he still refused to listen once he double-checked with his innacurate equations and eventually the other scientist had to publicly prove him wrong with his own made formula (i think it was someone named edwin, i am not 100% sure it happened this way but i think it makes a good example)

I would rather make jason less prideful, he usually just neglects other negative opinions and just responds when someone is praising a very hated update. (remember the "15 years of game developing"?) or when things are really getting out of hand.

make bread, no war

#11 2020-02-20 04:40:13

Jamie

Dantox wrote:

3 sounds very redundant, a lot of smart people still makes mistakes for a lot of reasons and most of them might be because of pride and overconfidence (jason has stated in the past that he would rather be wrong that accept that he made an error in an older game forum of his, he might have changed this view by this point tho)

I remember hearing a story about einstein believing that the universe was static and that he made a formula to prove it, however another scientist told him he  was wrong, however he still refused to listen once he double-checked with his innacurate equations and eventually the other scientist had to publicly prove him wrong with his own made formula (i think it was someone named edwin, i am not 100% sure it happened this way but i think it makes a good example)

I would rather make jason less prideful, he usually just neglects other negative opinions and just responds when someone is praising a very hated update. (remember the "15 years of game developing"?) or when things are really getting out of hand.

You saying we need two Jasons.

#12 2020-02-20 05:53:43

testo

1- But the game is sort of popular, and also even if the servers were completely full of people that woudn´t change the gameplay that much. I don´t care tbh.

2- You mean all people that I think are griefers? Who decides what is griefing? Idiots like Punkypal think making an apoc tower is griefing. I don´t care either.

3- I mean doubling someones IQ doesn´t mean anything to me at least. He may even leave the game alone. I can´t care less.

4- Useless, I would be trolling people all day for a week then leave for ever.

I don´t like anything here.

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

#13 2020-02-20 06:04:45

JasonY

testo wrote:

1- But the game is sort of popular, and also even if the servers were completely full of people that woudn´t change the gameplay that much. I don´t care tbh.

2- You mean all people that I think are griefers? Who decides what is griefing? Idiots like Punkypal think making an apoc tower is griefing. I don´t care either.

3- I mean doubling someones IQ doesn´t mean anything to me at least. He may even leave the game alone. I can´t care less.

4- Useless, I would be trolling people all day for a week then leave for ever.

I don´t like anything here.

You don't like much of anything, Big woop.

Need Content

#14 2020-02-20 17:31:39

karltown_veteran

Please make it happen Jason?? big_smile

Last edited by karltown_veteran (2020-02-20 17:32:04)

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

Board footer