One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-16 06:54:58

startafight

i wish you avenged me

i spawned in an abandoned village as an eve and named myself spring. i had six beautiful children (that i named first, second, and so on) who helped me with my ultimate quest of making a saw. i needed a goose and my (second?) daughter made a bow and arrow to fetch me a goose. i finally managed to get the goose grease when my sixth, a girl about the age of 8, shot me dead in front of the furnace. with my dying breath i ran over to the farm and told my daughter there that sixto killed me and that i loved her and to avenge my death.

i respawned in a different town and became a trapper. but i never forgot my family. at the age of 42 i starved while out hunting rabbits.

in my next life i was reborn in my village! my mother was unnamed and the spring family name wasn't continued but it was amazing to see that our village survived. i was reborn just in time to see sixto, withered and grey, pass away right before my eyes. when i was old enough i ran over to the farm and saw my fifth still watering the crops! she did not seem happy to see me but i watched her pass in old age as well.

i'm slightly disappointing they didn't manage to murder sixto to avenge my death. she wasn't holding the bow when she died so they probably managed to get it away from her. i tried figuring out what happened in the village after my death from the various corpses and i think everyone else died due to age. but i understand they might have let sixto live to carry on our bloodline. regardless, im very proud of all six of my children (even you sixto, you mother-murdering sicko) for keeping out small town alive.

(this is the first time that i got to see my family get so big! also thank you kids for finishing that saw. there were many carts when i came back and they were very useful)

Board footer