One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-02-14 09:39:57

Spoonwood

Re: This forum is full of more drama than a 13yo girl’s sleepover

FishRfriendsnotfood wrote:

I've actually never been banned from forums, I loathe this way of communicating.  But here we are.  I'm banned from discord, oh cry,cry,cry. But I shall say, life goes on.  Also I would hope that the person responsible for getting me banned in the first plac knows not to address me, for that's just being rude, and trying to provoke a similar ban situation on the forums. I will not be anybodies goat.

1. I don't know who reported you Fish.

2. You seem to act like it was an irresponsible decision to ban you.  Well Fish, I saw what you wrote.  No, what you said what was not an alright thing to say.  You got banned, because what you said would get recognized by anyone of sound mind as harassment.  That said, you haven't said anything ban-worthy on the forums so far as I can tell.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#27 2020-02-14 13:36:35

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

1. I don't know who reported you Fish.

2. You seem to act like it was an irresponsible decision to ban you.  Well Fish, I saw what you wrote.  No, what you said what was not an alright thing to say.  You got banned, because what you said would get recognized by anyone of sound mind as harassment.  That said, you haven't said anything ban-worthy on the forums so far as I can tell.

Funny how Jade conveniently erased the evidence of what she sent to me.  What it did, teach me though, is to take screen shots, so people don't think I'm going off for a random reason. 
I have literally 10...make this 11 posts in the forum.  I hate this form of communication so much. So slow, then 100 messages could go by without even knowing because you're out living your life.  Also I don't 'seem to act' like anything.  As you all know.....I'm pretty damn transparent.  I take responsibility for my actions, but unfortunately cannot prove intent due to the fact the original reason, was erased.  For that, I'll say shame on me for not protecting myself before going off.

I'm fish, deal with it or don't, idgaf

#28 2020-02-14 13:45:05

testo

Thread delivers 10/10

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

#29 2020-02-14 15:15:16

Spoonwood

Also I don't 'seem to act' like anything.

Fish, I told you my perception as best I could.  What you just wrote here denies me my perception.  My perception still stands for the record.

Additionally Fish, both you and Jade can be in the wrong.  What you said was in the wrong even if your claims about Jade hold true.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#30 2020-02-14 16:02:01

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

Spoonwood wrote:

Also I don't 'seem to act' like anything.

Fish, I told you my perception as best I could.  What you just wrote here denies me my perception.  My perception still stands for the record.

Additionally Fish, both you and Jade can be in the wrong.  What you said was in the wrong even if your claims about Jade hold true.

So, what I'm seeing here....is that you are going to stalk me and say redundant phrases......such as saying perception three times, when it only needed to be said once.  I don't give a frick about jade....she lives her life...I live mine.  You deem what I said to be wrong.  You're perception and opinion is irrelevant....to me.  This will be the last time I address you in this thread.  Feel free to waste your time, because I know you are sitting in the wings refreshing your page....waiting on what I will type next.  Any further communication from you to me will be ignored. And if you insist, then that's harassment.

I'm fish, deal with it or don't, idgaf

#31 2020-02-15 16:35:15

karltown_veteran

Punkypal wrote:

Forget all this. I want to hear how Karltown's last sleepover went.

This is what I get for posting that "shake it off" OHOL cover.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

Board footer