One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-16 03:21:00

karltown

Have ye yet heard the tale of Sixto?

Gather round, youngins, and behold the tale of Sixto.
Sixto was there at the early stages of Karltown along with many others, none of which were memorable.
At a young age Sixto grew murderous and people began to drop like flies. I don't know if he was really a serious griefer, just bored I think.
I decided to ignore him. I was quick by nature, and besides, someone needed to make the pies.
At around my forties it was me, my two daughters, Sixto and one or two other people.
I called my younger daughter Sixto. While I was caring for her he took his knife and killed me. In my last breath I asked him to look after young Sixto, who was still a babe. All he said was "Sure, Cya." He asked that I not forget his name. I obliged.
I know not whether young Sixto survived, but one of my daughters must have because later on I was birthed back into the village of Karltown. There is another post for Karltown adventures, and as a Karlown veteran I recommend it.

If you are either of my daughters, I love you both. If you are Sixto... I'll admit it, you were kinda badass.

Every time time you pick a seed carrot a penguin dies.

Board footer